BIA - Sue Meee??? (Cardi B Diss) [FULL SONG] *Cardi threatens to sue*

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
nikka these hoes sound like two of my cousins getting into it after 6 presidentes and a few coronas with lemon at a kids birthday party :dahell: chancletas and overly arched eyebrows ass beef smh

Edit: Cardis half Dominican from NY, Bias half Puerto Rican from Mass, these broads are rivals by nature :mjlol:
And I know you know how Cuban females get down too :russ:

Ain't nobody getting a word in edge wise and the whole room just got loud as fukk

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bia has crazy sex appeal

Meh. Her face looks like a village massacre, erasing whatever her ethnicity is in favor of the universal duck lips and Eurocentric model nose job most of these chicks are getting today. And as it degrades or shifts they keep getting more and more work. Imagine what this chick, SZA, Cardi etc are gonna look like when they hit 40.....

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Meh. Her face looks like a village massacre, erasing whatever her ethnicity is in favor of the universal duck lips and Eurocentric model nose job most of these chicks are getting today. And as it degrades or shifts they keep getting more and more work. Imagine what this chick, SZA, Cardi etc are gonna look like when they hit 40.....
Bia naturally looks like that tho minus the minor nose tweak and heavy makeup. She's half white and Rican. Cardi and SZA look like they had face transplants.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mush mouth aint hiphop. She a vulture if she does sue. I feel like she A clout chaser anyway who knows nothing about this hiphop shyt

Bia diss was pretty good. Just a better sounding artist all around.

Last edited: