BIA - Sue Meee??? (Cardi B Diss) [FULL SONG] *Cardi threatens to sue*

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake and Dot got my expectations way too high.

:francis:
These broads cant rap dam
Facts, going from arguably the best rap beef exchange of all time to this in such a short period of time is jarring. Hopefully Nicki and Megan properly come out to play to make this more interesting.

Hope yall keeping the same energy you kept for the men.

"Bu bu but this was just the bait:mjgrin:"

The beat kickin' that bih ass

Thats that detroit flow everybody been jacking lately:banderas:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mush mouth aint hiphop. She a vulture if she does sue. I feel like she A clout chaser anyway who knows nothing about this hiphop shyt

Bia diss was pretty good. Just a better sounding artist all around.

Glad you see it. Atlantic probably orchestrated/instigated this whole beef to get Cardi some buzz going. Looking back,her dissing Nicki was a criminal. A complete manufactured artist having the nerve to diss a legend for saying they the coach and your the player:mjlol:?

It was disrespectful if your actually a real rapper. But when your not,you should just take that on the chin.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She blessed us with a classic Cole verse a few years ago

:whew:

This is where i first heard of her,some say she may have got Cole:wow:

BIA and Tia Corrine are really the only females to listen to. BIA got the bars,Tia got the creativity and is the non c00n,superior version of Doja Cat.

Edit-she may be a c00n too,i dont know much about her actually.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They pinned this
This is where i first heard of her,some say she may have got Cole:wow:

BIA and Tia Corrine are really the only females to listen to. BIA got the bars,Tia got the creativity and is the non c00n,superior version of Doja Cat.

Edit-she may be a c00n too,i dont know much about her actually.

Tia is versatile as fukk man. Not to mention she loves anime and doesn't come off as a poseur like... nevermind

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
this sample is becoming a cheat code now, nice adlibs

BIA look like a fusion dance of Coi and Cardi or is BIA the original Cardi :jbhmm:

either way Pregnant

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They pinned this

Tia is versatile as fukk man. Not to mention she loves anime and doesn't come off as a poseur like... nevermind
That’s hate. Megan really about this anime life 😂

She be having mad bars about anime too 😮‍💨

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
1.a rapper... I found her on Spotify somehow. She has a song called Bia Bia with Lil Jon sampling his old song which is pretty fukking clever since that's her name

2.you didn't hear in the verse where she says "got your face done so you can look like me" how can someone with no plastic surgery look like someone that's been under the knife? It's the other way around.

3.idk yet. This is the first time I'm seeing this but I'm here for all the smoke

4.how is this that rap? I literally don't hear her saying anything sexyal about herself. I'm not up on her music like that. But neither are you if you're asking who she is. So just assuming it's "thot rap" makes no sense
I might have to steal this :pachaha: