BG3 flopped on console after being used as console war fodder

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? Nobody has any idea of how successful the game was on ps5 because larian hasn't released the numbers.

And don't lump me in with the Starfield haters, I defended that game against sony stans.

I want you to explain the point of this thread
Did you read over it sold well. Or no? :dahell: We're talking engagement. It was propped up and no one playing it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do console sales matter? It's killing it on PC and will be nominated for GOTY

We all know this thread wouldn’t exist if the game was on xbox. They hate that whats gonna be the GOTY is a timed exclusive essentially, they are acting out and have been acting out about BG3 lol

It just makes them look bitter that BG3 essentially ate Starfields lunch:francis:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did you read over it sold well. Or no? :dahell: We're talking engagement. It was propped up and no one playing it.
You're started this topic talking about console engagement when we all know BG3 is a PC game first. You're looking for a way to make this a Playstation L when this should have been a multiplatform release in the first place.

I'm hoping you're not trying to say that this game would have done better on Xbox. We all know better than that

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You got stock in Sony or something? :patrice:

You seem very passionate about the PS5 being seen in a positive light
Funny because yall call me an xbox stan in some threads and a ps stan in others.

Maybe it's that retardation speaking for you.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How do u know nobody's playing it?

:dahell:

Even the tweet you linked says it's doing fine with player engagement.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Funny because yall call me an xbox stan in some threads and a ps stan in others.

Maybe it's that retardation speaking for you.
Either way, I never met someone on here get so serious and flustered over a video game opinion so fast.

I didn't mean to offend you, sir :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You're started this topic talking about console engagement when we all know BG3 is a PC game first. You're looking for a way to make this a Playstation L when this should have been a multiplatform release in the first place.

I'm hoping you're not trying to say that this game would have done better on Xbox. We all know better than that
No I'm pointing out that people used this game as console war fodder and don't even play it. It's actually a disservice to the product that it isn't competing in the top 10 because it's a great game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No I'm pointing out that people used this game as console war fodder and don't even play it. It's actually a disservice to the product that it isn't competing in the top 10 because it's a great game.

No you are exposing how angry you are its a timed exclusive, nothing more :umad:

I’m sure larian could give any less of a fukk how many people bought the game and didn’t play it