BG3 flopped on console after being used as console war fodder

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I never said it flopped :rudy:
No, you commented with the assumption that it flopped, that why your post was about how games like this don't impress console gamers.

For all you know, the game could've sold the best on ps5.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
No, you commented with the assumption that it flopped, that why your post was about how games like this don't impress console gamers.

For all you know, the game could've sold the best on ps5.
I'm going off what implied by the OP. I didn't think he was lying.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's told me when companies don't share sales data for something that means the product flopped.

Is that different in this case :lupe:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Well maybe you should actually read the tweet posted by op so you don't look like a damn retard.
It sold well, and people dropped it asap is that not a fact? Starfield battling with the big boys on xbox in engagement. Numbers don't lie, it was console war fodder unfortunately. Great game btw I recommend.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It sold well, and people dropped it asap is that not a fact? Starfield battling with the big boys on xbox in engagement. Numbers don't lie, it was console war fodder unfortunately. Great game btw I recommend.

Why are you ignoring that Starfield has terrible legs on steam?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You keep saying its console war fodder when the game sold heavy on PC. Then in the next sentence big up Starfield because it's on PC as well.

Which one is it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why are you ignoring that Starfield has terrible legs on steam?
It's doing fine on steam, gamepass is on pc so it's going to battle with that their too. It has great engagement. It'll be up and down over the course of years unlike horizon forbidden which is gonna come and go in a week on steam :dead:. Engagement is healthy.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What the fukk are you talking about? Nobody has any idea of how successful the game was on ps5 because larian hasn't released the numbers.

And don't lump me in with the Starfield haters, I defended that game against sony stans.

I want you to explain the point of this thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's doing fine on steam, gamepass is on pc so it's going to battle with that their too. It has great engagement. It'll be up and down over the course of years unlike horizon forbidden which is gonna come and go in a week on steam :dead:. Engagement is healthy.

It has a quarter of the players BG3 has and it came out a full month later. For a big Bethesda game, thats horrible. It has half the player count of Cyberpunk which is technically 3 years old at this point

And no one is really phased by playstation games not doing well in steam, they are years old ports