BG Disses Wayne in New Song

Daps
Boosie has been hit or miss.. Can't deny that

Honestly, Boosie should make a album with B.G since they made that real, heartfelt music.

Either Boosie or B.G should do a album with C-Murder or NBA YoungBoy

A Boosie and B.G album would be fukking dope.

Boosie already done an album with C-Murder, penitentiary chances. If you never heard it I suggest you listen to it right now. One of the realest album in the game. Period. C-Murder was on some real shyt, as was Boosie. I still bump it to this day.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
A Boosie and B.G album would be fukking dope.

Boosie already done an album with C-Murder, penitentiary chances. If you never heard it I suggest you listen to it right now. One of the realest album in the game. Period. C-Murder was on some real shyt, as was Boosie. I still bump it to this day.

I cant listen to that album due to Boosie. Cant fukk with him at all. C Murder my guy though I love that nikka.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
B.G. came home rapping the most focused he's been since Chopper City in the Ghetto. The flow is more rapid and crafty than it was on Checkmate and everything after. This is coming from a REAL B.G. fan.

I'm just waiting to see if he is gon take a bit further and give us that It's all on U flow. Because if he takes it there it'll be 100k a feature.

Bruh, I was just thinking that I want a 3rd It’s All On U to be made.