BG Disses Wayne in New Song

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B.G. came home rapping the most focused he's been since Chopper City in the Ghetto. The flow is more rapid and crafty than it was on Checkmate and everything after. This is coming from a REAL B.G. fan.

I'm just waiting to see if he is gon take a bit further and give us that It's all on U flow. Because if he takes it there it'll be 100k a feature.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Hell nah...

Ha is second
An unofficial channel on YouTube that posted Slow Motion (just the song) has more views than Ha's official music video posted on Juveniles channel. The streams on Spotify tell an even more sinister story. Its 2nd only to Back That Azz Up. Slow Motion is also both Soulja Slim and Juvi's only #1 hit (top 100). Slow Motion went gold with no promo...no backin or involvement from CMR...Ha has not gone gold yet believe it or not.

you can like Ha better...but facts are facts.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
An unofficial channel on YouTube that posted Slow Motion (just the song) has more views than Ha's official music video posted on Juveniles channel. The streams on Spotify tell an even more sinister story. Its 2nd only to Back That Azz Up. Slow Motion is also both Soulja Slim and Juvi's only #1 hit (top 100). Slow Motion went gold with no promo...no backin or involvement from CMR...Ha has not gone gold yet believe it or not.

you can like Ha better...but facts are facts.

Juve The Great was released on Cash Money Records...

That's weird how Ha didn't get a Platinum cert since that song was in heavy rotation on radio and TV

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I had dapped this til I saw the second sentence lmao. Post-prison Boosie has been awful and the total opposite of B.G.

Boosie has been hit or miss.. Can't deny that

Honestly, Boosie should make a album with B.G since they made that real, heartfelt music.

Either Boosie or B.G should do a album with C-Murder or NBA YoungBoy

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Juve The Great was released on Cash Money Records...
I know, but that song wasn't produced by Mannie and other than it being on the album really wasn't a Cash Money song. It was more of a Soulja Slim record that was given to Juve cuz Slim wanted Universal's Marketing behind it instead of Koch.

"Cash Money didn’t like that song. They really had nothing to do with that record. It wasn’t produced by Mannie, it wasn’t produced by Slim and Baby. They didn’t want nothing to do with the people that made the track. They really didn’t know where the record came from. I just popped up and put that motherfukker on my album"

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Turk should focus on his podcasting and making his appearances on B-High's show. Him and Wicked know how to contribute.
Yeah, but Turk seems mad emotional and thirsty for clout.

Just check out his Youtube channel. It's a mess:francis:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
i wish nikkas would shut up about this hot boy reunion… it’s not gona happen…. To many egos …. They all seem like the doing they own thing … only person who seems all for it is Turk but that’s because he needs that … Wayne juvie and b.g don’t need a hot boys reunion ….