Beyond Two Souls not doing too well with reviewers

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Heavy Rain had its exciting moments, one of my fav games ever. As long as BTS got that then i'm good

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Polygon has no credibility. They give one of the greatest games of all time, the last of us a 7.5 and then criticize beyond 2 souls story giving it an 8 and given an xbl arcade game about zombies an 8.5. :russ: Their reviews are agreed upon by the staff. I hope you dont put stock in their reviews, Kode.

Lets not allow websites with a nice design to influence us so effectively, friend.
State of Decay is an excellent game. You so furious that other games can't be good now cuz this one sucks bruh :umad:
Don't think for yourselves brehs....
You mean like how you guys universally hype Killzone a game you universally didn't like the last time
Or the Universal hate towards all xbox one titles even if the reviews are stellar?
That type of not thinking for yourselves? :camby:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
played an hour so far and I'm liking it. I love these games. the graphics are stellar!!
if you liked the first hour then you will like it even more than I do starting out. Gameplay is better than any other quantum dream game, story is alright, the graphics are damn good for a ps3 game and its original instead of the next halo, cod, bf, assassins creed, gow, and any other long going series.

8/10 minimum IMO :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, I'm about 3hrs into this game and I want my money back
The story is trash, the graphics are ok, but they not 900p so I can't get into it
There is no challenge, its just a $60 movie that will take me a day or two to finish watching

Its like Quantum Break without the fun :heh:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
When ur investing $60 for a unreturnable purchase.....it does

I will get it though once the price drop...cause I do have interest in it
When you're spending $60 the review matters but the score doesn't. Most people use scores to compare games but that's a mistake. Different people review games on the same outlets, opinions change, your scale differs from theirs and when they provide scores they rarely if ever mean for them to be compared. The number is what causes people to get emotional before a game is released (eg uncharted 3 didn't get a 10!?). If you look at fifteen numbers in aggregate and don't actually read a review or two then you're doing yourself a disservice.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
When you're spending $60 the review matters but the score doesn't. Most people use scores to compare games but that's a mistake. Different people review games on the same outlets, opinions change, your scale differs from theirs and when they provide scores they rarely if ever mean for them to be compared. The number is what causes people to get emotional before a game is released (eg uncharted 3 didn't get a 10!?). If you look at fifteen numbers in aggregate and don't actually read a review or two then you're doing yourself a disservice.
That's a good point.....I do feel like most people don't listen or read the reviews and just go straight to the number score

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I wish people would go away from the numbering system all together to encourage people to read more. I know Giantbomb was debating whether they should drop the whole numbering system years ago, but it ultimately holds too much weight and are afraid people will dismiss the article all together if they can't find the score