Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ibunSY9lHD1XGq.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

do a girl cuts her hair to make herself look more masculine, but I'm gay because I don't like it :why:

anyway....Let's talk about Beyonce's hairdo #SingleBlackWomenyoureBeingPutOnNotice

My mom and I called it a few months back, we knew that Beyonce had a weave or a wig or something, but at least she kept her real hair private. Now she doing it because everybody else is doing it, and recently Miley Cyrus made it popular. I am a traditional guy, maybe as traditonal as guys that eat at Hooters but traditional nonetheless. I am not going to marry a chick or be in a long term relationship with a chick that doesn't have long hair. the hair needs to be shoulder length or at least covering her neck. Now i have gotten with chicks that had short hair but I didn't stick with them. I may get with one in the future but it won't last. One reason I like white women is because they have long hair, you can say their hair is easier to manage, I don't care. White women be partying off black women having weaves and they be twirling they hair around like their in an 80's rock video.

In closing, Beyonce's hairdo, #notagoodlook #SingleBlackWomenyouhavebeenPutOnNotice

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:patrice: Are we sure that isn't still a wig she is wearing in these pics. Her natural hair was at least shoulder length. And something about her roots in the back not having an ounce of black in them. I think she just judging reactions.

Thoser are bits and pieces I pulled out of the 30 minute convo my girl felt we needed to have over these pics....:snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
miley-cyrus-new-hair-cut.jpg

In before "She's a dikk-riding fakkit. She love the attention." :ahh:

Looks good on her. Have vagina? Will fukk.
I think she looks cute :yeshrug:

I would venture to say I like this more than the boring extensions and weave she had before. :ehh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't care, but come on bruh if you seen someone famous you would not just be like " whatever nikka lemme continue my way on to TJ MAXX"
I'm also a person who doesn't care abt celebs. I've been around or had the opportunity to meet quite a few people, but I never really cared to, what imma do with a signed slip of paper or signed photo? Nothing but lose it. Take a pic? I guess some people care to try to show off or some shyt. There are a few celebs I'd like to meet for real, like chop it up and hang out, but past that, I don't care.

And yes, if this cut is her hair, she did cut her hair and not just take off her wig, a lot of celebs (and normal women) have long hair under their weaves/wig since its always braided up and not manipulated or chemically/heat processed to death. Many of them end up with thin hair, except Oprah - her hair is bizzomb - but their hair is long.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
get married brehs

anyone notice how married women and when women have kids they suddenly let themselves go?

no longer care about being in cheap, no longer care about having nice long hair , just sit back raise kids and get fat and gluttonous with lesbian hairstyles

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
get married brehs

anyone notice how married women and when women have kids they suddenly let themselves go?

no longer care about being in cheap, no longer care about having nice long hair , just sit back raise kids and get fat and gluttonous with lesbian hairstyles

@ The random "Get Married, Brehs" line to start off your post :dead:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
do a girl cuts her hair to make herself look more masculine, but I'm gay because I don't like it :why:

anyway....Let's talk about Beyonce's hairdo #SingleBlackWomenyoureBeingPutOnNotice

My mom and I called it a few months back, we knew that Beyonce had a weave or a wig or something, but at least she kept her real hair private. Now she doing it because everybody else is doing it, and recently Miley Cyrus made it popular. I am a traditional guy, maybe as traditonal as guys that eat at Hooters but traditional nonetheless. I am not going to marry a chick or be in a long term relationship with a chick that doesn't have long hair. the hair needs to be shoulder length or at least covering her neck. Now i have gotten with chicks that had short hair but I didn't stick with them. I may get with one in the future but it won't last. One reason I like white women is because they have long hair, you can say their hair is easier to manage, I don't care. White women be partying off black women having weaves and they be twirling they hair around like their in an 80's rock video.

In closing, Beyonce's hairdo, #notagoodlook #SingleBlackWomenyouhavebeenPutOnNotice

So you're saying you don't like natural black hair? :ufdup:Contributing to self-hate ass nikka.