Beyonce cuts all her hair off

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
The yellow hair dye is too close to her skin color. NOT FLATTERING!!!

Bey resembles Joseline Hernandez now.
Have you seen Rihianna's new hair? I think she looks like Joseline!
rihanna-new-hair-red-lips-beauty-lead.jpg

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Why do you care about people you'vs never met before? You know they could give two shyts about you, right?

The only "celeb" I'd go out of my way to meet/get a picture/autograph, is Paul Pierce.

I know for a fact that I'm not the only nikka here who doesn't care about celebs.
I don't care, but come on bruh if you seen someone famous you would not just be like " whatever nikka lemme continue my way on to TJ MAXX"

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
My only "faults" in this life is telling the truth about the black woman.

WEAVES ARE BAD

Just out of curiosity, do you discriminate against white women who wear weaves (or in their term, extensions) or have baby daddies, or any of the other things you attribute solely to black women? Point being, you can find disgusting people of all races.

Most ppl find fault with the fact that you paint all black women w/ a very broad brush. Personally, I think you're a troll and don't take you seriously, but I also recognize that there are black men who exist with your mindset. The best thing you can do for yourself, and black women who don't fit your generalizations, are to date non-black women. Winning all around!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn, I gotta respect that then. That means you don't feed into their bullshyt.

Bullshyte indeed. I'm sitting at work watching the local news, and these nikkas are reporting Bey cutting her hair. :snoop:

Im like, "so the fukk what?" :what:

But yeah Paul Pierce and Obama are the only nikkas I'd break my neck for.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Just out of curiosity, do you discriminate against white women who wear weaves (or in their term, extensions) or have baby daddies, or any of the other things you attribute solely to black women? Point being, you can find disgusting people of all races.

Most ppl find fault with the fact that you paint all black women w/ a very broad brush. Personally, I think you're a troll and don't take you seriously, but I also recognize that there are black men who exist with your mindset. The best thing you can do for yourself, and black women who don't fit your generalizations, are to date non-black women. Winning all around!
I'm a black man why should I care about what white folks are doing :what:

Here we go with the "white folks do it too" argument :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I'm a black man why should I care about what white folks are doing :what:

Here we go with the "white folks do it too" argument :snoop:

You cap for white women on a daily basis, you care...and there isn't anything wrong w/ that...We know your type :smile:
Good Day