Betting site Polymarket and Nate Silver at 538 have Kamala the odds on favorite over Trump.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This is the shyt that has him ranting a raving; wishing for Biden to re-enter the race and shyt. :mjlol:

His biggest claim to fame (for his ego) is that he didn't lose to a woman in the Presidential race. Hillary was being groomed for that shyt for decades and he beat her. Now he gonna lose to a woman anyway, and she melanated. :russ:

Its eating his fukking soul breh. I'm gonna enjoy this shyt.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
538 doesnt know shyt. They are just good at writing the self aggrandizing post mortem, "we were right and even where we were wrong we were actually right".

I do have more faith in prediction markets, although I don't know if they are large enough yet.
538 is just odds but yeah betting markets will set you straight because that’s real people’s money.

Daps
This fakkit ain't predicting shyt

Trump ‘24 🍊
what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That map is pretty accurate. I expect AZ, NV and GA to be 2 red and 1 blue in some order tho.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
She's not winning AZ GA or NV. She might lose MI because of a lack of votes

For what it's worth, the same sites had her picking Shapiro for VP by a country mile of Walz

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That map is pretty accurate. I expect AZ, NV and GA to be 2 red and 1 blue in some order tho.
You can scrap GA because even if Dems dominate, they will refuse to certify it. GA will probably be the first time the government has to go and arrest Sec of State folks and people in charge of elections. I'm here for it though.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You can scrap GA because even if Dems dominate, they will refuse to certify it. GA will probably be the first time the government has to go and arrest Sec of State folks and people in charge of elections. I'm here for it though.
Bro you don’t have to do that negative talk just support Kamala and spread positivity and hope not this negative shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats what we doing now? betting on the future of the country when democracy is at stake???:troll::mjgrin:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bro you don’t have to do that negative talk just support Kamala and spread positivity and hope not this negative shyt
They are already telling folks they won't certify it. Hopefully it's not true, but come on beth. You know the right wing has done everything possible in Georgia to affect the election, I would never expect these people to play fair. Just don't be surprised if government folks in GA get arrested in masses.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
They are already telling folks they won't certify it. Hopefully it's not true, but come on beth. You know the right wing has done everything possible in Georgia to affect the election, I would never expect these people to play fair. Just don't be surprised if government folks in GA get arrested in masses.
True but I don’t like doom shyt. It gives them fukks power and fear is what they crave. Positivity and stepping on their neck is what they can’t stand and I refuse to give them any power