Maryland
A73tXhKCUAESA0i.png

:lolbron:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Black ppl sometimes. Yall hatin on Foles just cuz he white and is doin better than Vick.

But the first nikka look at u the wrong way or step on your sneakers, you bytch ass còons would be ready to shoot it out.

Make up your minds. Is it "kill the white man, not the brotha man, cuz the white man, is the otha man" or is it "fukk them nikkaz" ??????

You sound like a cac. Nobody is hating on Foles. I haven't seen one negative post about him. The only reason some peolpe are sad is because Vick won't be playing and Vick is well liked. Foles has had bad games before and so people aren't quick to rush to judgement. You should save your lame speech for all these racist cacs that say black QBS never win superbowls.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U black bytches shyttin on Foles 7tds and no ints, are the same black bytches givin props to geno smith for his amazing 8-19 115yds 0td performance.

:umad:

Get your feelings out.You done? You alright? Want a tissue?

anigre_burl_regular_LRG.jpg

Geno is a rookie. This is Foles' second year. Dude was drafted in like the 3rd round and Foles has had bad games this year. Skepticism is to be expected. Keep crying though so I can eat your tears

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Been losing coli cash so qucik, and I always forget to bet on the wins :sadcam:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Foles will start until the end of the season and likely end up an upper tier franchise QB. Philly will never draft a mobile QB again. The dream is over brehs.

I wanted to see Vick made em' mad one more time...

Crying-black-man-o.gif
lol this had me laughin but the gif had me rollin, perfect execution in combo

Now presenting Philly's new franchise QB, Nick "Skywalker" Foles:

nick-foles-look2.jpg

i calls him Nicky "Sunshine" Foles

tumblr_lowv16r9CZ1qgj47l.jpg