Better late than never!!! The Official EAGLES vs RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't know if it's Foles or the Raiders d, what's gonna happen when a team plays press coverage as the teams that spanked us did
meh.

This Raiders squad has done decent this season. Maybe they had some burritos for lunch but if not that...Manning is the only QB to torch them this season.

Luck, Roeths, Rivers and Griffin ranged from mediocre to average at best

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if yall continue to hone Pryor that boy might be yall future. Build around him...seriously.

Hoepfully it isnt a fluke season ala Griffin, Newton, Kaep etc...but I like what I see

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
that Dallas game though :comeon:
:comeon: hes a second yr third rounder, he's played well for the most part in his short career on a shytty team. that game honestly surprised me because he's usually at minimum solid, not awesome and not just pathetic

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Because Vick can't read blitzes for shit.
:heh: nikkas say this shyt all the time im weak

vick is left handed so off top the protection is different. plus like you said he makes no adjustments at the line and is always on the move so its harder to protect him

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if yall continue to hone Pryor that boy might be yall future. Build around him...seriously.

Hoepfully it isnt a fluke season ala meloncoly , Kaep etc...but I like what I see
:what: Griffin is not a fluke neither is Cam. Cam is doing real well this season.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

Hoepfully it isnt a fluke season ala Griffin, Newton, Kaep etc...but I like what I see

Yeah, we got to get him surrounded with better talent, which we should be able to do this off-season.

I have no doubts that Pryor will succeed....He has a ton of passion, a great work ethic and wants to get better.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Foles played one of the worst games you will ever see vs dallas & one of the best passing wise vs the raiders. I think he's somewhere in the middle. Vick is probably crying inside but he has no one to blame but himself, he gave foles another chance to take the job & as long as he doesn't play terrible the next week chip will proabably ride with foles on out barring injury.