better black superheros dc or marvel

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Marvel EASY

Black Panther- A KING of the most technologically advanced nation on the PLANET. THE richest man in the WORLD. One of the top 10 most intelligent people in the Marvel canon.

Falcon- The new Captain America

Storm- One of the strongest Mutants in the Marvel universe

Not to mention Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Brother Voodoo, Luke Cage, Bishop, Misty Knight, and Miles Morales

Who does DC have? Their best, most well known black heroes are John Stewart, who they repeatedly minimize in favor of Hal Jordan. Static Shock, who wasn't a DC character to begin with and they repeatedly minimize even though the character had a hit tv show. And Cyborg, a fukking Robot:martin:

fukk DC

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel EASY

Black Panther- A KING of the most technologically advanced nation on the PLANET. THE richest man in the WORLD. One of the top 10 most intelligent people in the Marvel canon.

Not to mention Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Brother Voodoo, Luke Cage, Bishop, Misty Knight, and Miles Morales

Who does DC have? Their best, most well known black heroes are John Stewart, who they repeatedly minimize in favor of Hal Jordan. Static Shock, who wasn't a DC character to begin with and they repeatedly minimize even though the character had a hit tv show. And Cyborg, a fukking Robot:martin:

fukk DC
Its not really that huge a gap even though Marvel has the decided edge on DC.
Its just that Marvel has put more effort into their top black heroes than DC has in their top black heroes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's really just Black Panther. Luke Cage was treated like shyt for years until now that they've decided to put a series out. Storm has gone between strong to bedwench to self-hating :scusthov:

They never do shyt with Blade.

Oh trust NEITHER of the big two have a long upstanding history of showing respect and consistent quality when it comes to their black heroes.

Even Black Panther, my FAVORITE all time hero, was given the shaft something TERRIBLE during Hickman's most recent run. They emasculated him to the point where it was insulting to continue reading.

However Marvel has in recent years I believe, taken some strides to right their wrongs. Black Panther, Blue Marvel, and Spectrum are headlining the Ultimates, who recently "cured" Galactus. Black Panther of course, has his own comic debuting next week written by a brother and getting MAJOR push. Not to mention the Black Panther solo film coming in 2018. Storm has had her own solo and mini series over the years and continues to be a major character within X-Men titles. Luke Cage is getting his own book again with Iron Fist and of course his Netflix series is premiering in September. Miles Morales proved to be so popular that he was folded into Marvel canon and has his own series.

Again I ask, what the fukk has DC done? Their two most popular and well known black heroes they go to great pains to minimize. There's no sense whatsoever in not maximizing the potential of Static Shock, who could really be DC's Spider-Man (kid in High School who juggles being a hero with every day adolescent struggles) they've tried to push Hal Jordan over John Stewart in EVERY SINGLE medium of Green Lantern that wasn't the Justice League/JLU animated series. The only form of marketing or push they are giving a black character is the one who isn't even a real man, he's a robot who spends his time watching the other heroes do their thing :martin:

So DC gets no points whatsoever from me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hmmm...I'd say Marvel by a slight edge. BP, Luke Cage, Miles, Sam, Rhodey, Storm, and Blade which they never do anything with.

DC has Static, John Stewart, Mr. Terrific, Vixen, Firestorm, Aqualad, Cyborg, Bronze Tiger, Steel, Batwing, and more that I'm sure I'm forgetting but only a few are really popular. But then again that depends on the medium.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'd say Marvel just because of black panther. But DC has John Stewart, Vixen, Static Shock, Cyborg, Val-Zod, Bumblebee, Steel, Black lightening, and the list goes on. You could possibly include Martian Manhunter since one of his main personas is black :ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'd say Marvel just because of black panther. But DC has John Stewart, Vixen, Static Shock, Cyborg, Val-Zod, Bumblebee, Steel, Black lightening, and the list goes on. You could possibly include Martian Manhunter since one of his main personas is black :ld:

Yeah DC has more but marvel's are more prominent.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Marvel by default - Storm, Panther, Luke Cage, Miles, Falcon, Bishop, War Machine, Blade (he doesn't sell though, but they've tried repeatedly), Shuri, Spectrum, Misty Knight, Patriot (where TF is he?), Apocalypse, Voodoo..some of the newer X-Men
DC doesn't care about anyone not named Batman. There's no reason why they never pushed Static when EVERYTHING was lined up perfectly. Static, Jon, Cyborg, MM, Vixen, Bumblebee, Steel (is he still around), Firestorm, Mr. Terrific, Black Manta

At least Marvel attempts to give everyone some type of push..however forced it may seem.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Marvel EASY

fukk DC
Breh Falcon Cap is a walking "L" in his own books, and Storm is the ideal image of a bed wrench giving Logan the goods just aftEr breaking up with BP. And all the others might as well be tokens bc they get no real push, no one know who a brother voodoo is :laugh:

I give Marvel the edge simply bc of BP is King. And the one thing I hated about D,C, is that in Marvel the most advance civilization on Earth is in Africa ran by black Africans, in D,C. it's in Africa ran by fukking gorillas :francis: