Bethesda who? Sony makes huge acquisition

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony also owns Funimation, right? They could merge giving them crazy licensing rights under one roof :whoo:
and with crunchyroll making anime adaptations to some dopeaf manga like tower of god, god of highschool and probably solo leveling sky is the limit

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if sony owns it, they can feature it more prominently. anybody with PS+ can now be marketed to for free. if there are more eyeballs on CR, that app has to get a makeover.
These services should already be on Sony products, so this does nothing to that affect imo
Thread needs to be moved to Film Room. Sony isn't just a video game company.
This topic isn't just about films tho, this the Arcadium so we'll discuss the technical possibilities here if that is ok with you. Thanks for being Sohh understanding :handshake:
Imagine a Xbox stan knowing better than Sony on what's good for their business...

200.gif
You don't have to imagine, I'm right here:manny:
Iono...could work. The real winner is the previous owner. How is that shyt worth a billion?:patrice:
If it wasn't Sony everyone would agree with you :laff:
the licenses I'm guessing
:laff:
This is also how I watch anime as well. If a series is popular enough and doesn't have any special stream license to a different platform, it'll be on Crunchyroll. It's why Love is War S1 was on Crunchyroll, but S2 isn't I'm pretty sure. I don't think One Punch Man is on Crunchyroll either, unless it arrived later on. Some series Carole and Tuesday, Kakegurui and Seven Deadly Sins are on Netflix.

Sony acquiring Crunchyroll could mean even more series streaming on the platform. Popular manhwas (Korean-made comics, for those who don't know) getting the anime treatment could be a more common thing, older series getting brought to the platform, a lot could happen.
They didn't have to spend a billion to stream some anime that isn't even popular outside of people who would experiment with fingers inside they own a$$holes. I don't know what version of one punch man you was talking about :dame: on Xbox they gave season 1 of that away for free. You can rent or buy them thru the Xbox dashboard/store. Or you can use the apps for either and then the illegal ones that are mainstays in all app stores except apple. But I hears ya :francis:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
They didn't have to spend a billion to stream some anime that isn't even popular outside of people who would experiment with fingers inside they own a$$holes. I don't know what version of one punch man you was talking about :dame: on Xbox they gave season 1 of that away for free. You can rent or buy them thru the Xbox dashboard/store. Or you can use the apps for either and then the illegal ones that are mainstays in all app stores except apple. But I hears ya :francis:

:dead: what?? :heh:

I mean anyone can go find "legal" means to go find a series to watch for Free.99, but convenience is king. Lots of anime fans don't even bother touching Crunchyroll or Funimation because they can get the shyt for free after a few minutes of Google searching, but it's easier to have it right on a platform that's ready to go. Plus I mean, supporting the industry is cool too, if you're into that. :yeshrug: I actually didn't know about Xbox giving away all of Season 1 for OPM for free, that's really cool.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead: what?? :heh:

I mean anyone can go find "legal" means to go find a series to watch for Free.99, but convenience is king. Lots of anime fans don't even bother touching Crunchyroll or Funimation because they can get the shyt for free after a few minutes of Google searching, but it's easier to have it right on a platform that's ready to go. Plus I mean, supporting the industry is cool too, if you're into that. :yeshrug: I actually didn't know about Xbox giving away all of Season 1 for OPM for free, that's really cool.
I literally have over 20 animes season 1 because they seem to give them away all the time. I don't even watch them. But I been meaning to finally watch dragon ball super.
It;s courtdumb, he'll probably hate on the Wizards and follow the Clippers if Sony bought them.
The clippers got the same colors :yeshrug: