Bethesda games confirmed timed exclusive for xbox.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
He also said

"What we'll do in the long run is we don't have intentions of just pulling all of Bethesda content out of Sony or Nintendo or otherwise,” Stuart said at the conference transcribed by Seeking Alpha. “[Microsoft will] continue to sell their games on the platforms that they exist today, and we'll determine what that looks over time and will change over time."

This is easy. Fallout 76 & ESO. Everything else is exclusive. They can't say anything conclusive until the ink on the contract dries.

You were so sure weren't you little buddy :mjlol:

*Bookmarked*

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
microsoft made 125 billion in revenue last year alone and people are like "7 billion omg... they need to share it to make money back" :russ:

I been telling yall dont poke the bear now look at cha :usure: Ali shuffling with female turok and male tomb raider .... so I'll make my future prediction again right here .... 7 billion is nothing, and they got one of the biggest umbrellas in gaming for chump change to them .... its all downhill with buying from here, all these companies just get cheaper. Expect a 2nd atom bomb once the ball starts rolling and the fans start acting like hoes again. You cant play with real paper like this
Ummm... Gross Profit is the correct data to look at...