Bethesda games confirmed timed exclusive for xbox.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Folks are still in denial.

Its best to assume that 99% of those games will never see the light of day on Playstation going forward.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How is it taken out of context? what you quoted describes timed exclusives with extra content.
He’s saying he wants Xbox to be considered the defacto choice for people when considering Bethesda games

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He’s saying he wants Xbox to be considered the defacto choice for people when considering Bethesda games
He also said

"What we'll do in the long run is we don't have intentions of just pulling all of Bethesda content out of Sony or Nintendo or otherwise,” Stuart said at the conference transcribed by Seeking Alpha. “[Microsoft will] continue to sell their games on the platforms that they exist today, and we'll determine what that looks over time and will change over time."

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He also said

"What we'll do in the long run is we don't have intentions of just pulling all of Bethesda content out of Sony or Nintendo or otherwise,” Stuart said at the conference transcribed by Seeking Alpha. “[Microsoft will] continue to sell their games on the platforms that they exist today, and we'll determine what that looks over time and will change over time."
Yeah so it’s still too close to call
I still think it’s 100% exclusive.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
microsoft made 125 billion in revenue last year alone and people are like "7 billion omg... they need to share it to make money back" :russ:

I been telling yall dont poke the bear now look at cha :usure: Ali shuffling with female turok and male tomb raider .... so I'll make my future prediction again right here .... 7 billion is nothing, and they got one of the biggest umbrellas in gaming for chump change to them .... its all downhill with buying from here, all these companies just get cheaper. Expect a 2nd atom bomb once the ball starts rolling and the fans start acting like hoes again. You cant play with real paper like this