Bethesda games confirmed timed exclusive for xbox.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lol

Considering how broken Bethesda games ship, I’m fine with this. Plus who even craving Bethesda games outside of ID software and Arkane?

They haven’t put out a good game since Skyrim. Bethesda games aren’t gonna be console sellers, people barely turned into their last two E3 conferences

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
“But what we want is we want that content, in the long run, to be either first or better or best or pick your differentiated experience, on our platforms. We will want Bethesda content to show up the best as - on our platforms,” he explained.

So while Xbox exclusivity hasn’t been 100% ruled out, Microsoft looks likely to stick with having Bethesda games as cross-platform titles. But instead of pursuing exclusivity, Stuart sees Microsoft positioning the next-gen Xbox consoles as the best place to play Bethesda games.
taken out of context

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This doesn’t make sense, why drop all that money but still allow your competitor to reap the rewards. :what:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Exclusives are also console sellers.....a key point Microsoft has an issue grasping.
I mean saying you can play all these games for 10$ or you can wait a year and pay 70$ each is a pretty enticing reason to buy an Xbox. :ld:

Plus they'll still sell millions of those shyts on PS5 and make a ton of money.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna happen. All games will be Xbox/PC exclusive.

Oh yea PS5 already got a timed Bethesda exclusive already. They need a platform to sell games on because who the fukk Is going to buy Bethesda games when there on game pass. I don’t expect that much sales if you own an Xbox.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea PS5 already got a timed Bethesda exclusive already. They need a platform to sell games on because who the fukk Is going to buy Bethesda games when there on game pass. I don’t expect that much sales if you own an Xbox.

Ps5 had a deal with Bethesda before Microsoft purchased them. It makes no sense to sell on ps5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I doubt the people in charge who decide on this sort of thing don’t even know whether or not they are gonna be exclusive. Merger ain’t even finalized yet.