Bethesda E3 Showcase

Daps
Elder Scrolls 6 Doesn't look like it doesn't takes place in Hammerfell. Looks like High Rock,
fukk, I ll still buy it, I'm just disappointed.

Starfield is def interesting.

I was thinking High Rock too. I was hoping for Hammerfell though because we had a fukk load of Bretons in Skyrim.

the trailer takes place in the Bangkorai region of Hammerfell, specifically the bangkorai pass which is the region between Hammerfell and High Rock. The landscape of the trailer itself is hammerfell, with the large body of water possibly being illiac bay.

If I had to make a bet, Elder Scrolls 6 takes place in both regions of Hammerfell and High Rock.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know for me, not a lot has interested me.

I'm excited for Cyberpunk and Starfield. I'll keep an eye out for Session. And I might buy Madden since it's finally coming to the PC and I haven't bought one in 6 years. But everything else bores me. I hate that folklore/fantasy type of games and I don't fukk with online games.
I'm cautiously optimistic for Fallout76.
I'm hyped for Gears 5, Halo Infinity, Rage 2, Metro Exodus and Doom Eternal.

I'm awaiting news concerning the next set of consoles from both Sony and Microsoft.

Elderscrolls 6 and Starfield have my ear.

I can't even recall all of the titles I've been exposed in a short amount of time
but I have to say, I'm genuinely happy with E3 so far.
The only conferences that really bordered on "Disappointing" for me.
Were Square and EA.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Never thought I would say this but this might be a fallout game i don't play

Is there some real story past the base building ? Cause I don't want to play an entire fallout game around base building