Bethesda E3 Showcase (June 9th, 2019 at 8:30PM EST)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
E3 has been fukking awful so far, save us Ubisoft & Square

Sony being out made everyone go on cruise control smh

I have no faith in Square, FF tactics sequel, FF XVI, 2019 release date for FF7, Sleeping Dogs 2, FFXIII collection is on my wishlist.

Ubi give use Splinter Cell Collection.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
E3 has been fukking awful so far, save us Ubisoft & Square

Sony being out made everyone go on cruise control smh

Next gen is coming out next year. These companies ain’t got nothing to release rn. E3 should have probably been canceled this year.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next gen is coming out next year. These companies ain’t got nothing to release rn. E3 should have probably been canceled this year.

True, but they aren't even coming with stuff that will probably be cross-gen. I hate to say it, but the idea that companies are easing off because Sony isn't there might have some teeth. Having one of the platform developers themselves deem the show unworthy of even showing off something like Death Stranding, or another holdover trailer for Last of Us 2 speaks volumes to everyone else, I guess.

The upside is that Ubisoft typically doesn't care about any of that shyt, and actually might come with some heat.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Bethesda had the worst conference so far.
They all been trash but at least Bethesda has more than 1 game I'm interested in. Devolver was the most entertaining one don't give a shyt about their games tho. I honestly put Bethesda over Microsoft because they actually had gameplay of their main game vs the CGI of Halo and Gears.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:flabbynsick:thesda.

Damn shame what's happened to them. Their last great game was 8 years ago. :scust: Jesus Christ.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dwillhuh: Doom came out in 2016 tho.

I don't give a damn about first person shooters but if the general sentiment is that it was a great game for those interested in that genre :manny: For me, they haven't released anything noteworthy since Skyrim.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't give a damn about first person shooters but if the general sentiment is that it was a great game for those interested in that genre :manny: For me, they haven't released anything noteworthy since Skyrim.

If you don't like FPS games then you're not in the right place. Wolfenstein and Doom were both phenomenal.

Dishonored and Prey are both really good. Evil Within series was solid. People have their criticisms of Fallout 4 but it was still great by most game's standards.

If Bethesda only dropped massive games that take a ridiculous amount of man hours like Skyrim then they would've already folded. This press conference was weak but they're far from the larry holmes gardens.