Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You mean to tell me fresh from deployment he shed all that weight and he was still active?? :heh:

If he was support and attached to a SF unit then yeah I can see that.

The physical demand to be SF is strenious, you have to be at a certain level of peak condition (Army wise) to be a member of that branch of SF. I'm expecting him to be a lot bigger like a real SF, not more streamline then his character is being portrayed.

I get it that he has to maintain weight and muscle but it's a fictional tv show lets roll with it... :pachaha: if we wanted realism we could just watch the "6" show :pachaha: Jack Bauer was Delta.... :ld: he didnt even look like it though...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished episode 2...

Black Bauer trying to keep his friend alive...:mjcry:

4 million dollar GTAV heist in the police station...:banderas:

Beating up the crooked ass cops and strapping C4 to his belly...:whoo: Black Bauer dont give a fukk...

The mole being revealed so soon..:obama: they didn't drag this out.

Aisha being a jealous backstabbing bytch man...:martin: Always gotta be a female that make your downfall brehs...:scust:

I liked the second episode...:smugfavre: Eric is a likeable hero...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is really dope so far, but I'll always fukk with 24.

The only season that was ever unwatchable was season 6 with the Baurer family. Entire season was a joke.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You're the us government, and u dont have access to $2mil?
This show is really dope so far, but I'll always fukk with 24.

The only season that was ever unwatchable was season 6 with the Baurer family. Entire season was a joke.
Some of yall making the people that liked S2 of True Detective look like they have good taste :mjlol:

Black Bauer's imdb score :francis:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You're the us government, and u

Some of yall making the people that liked S2 of True Detective look like they have good taste :mjlol:

Black Bauer's imdb score :francis:

Is this good fellas? I saw it was getting shyt on at IMDb
I never looked at IMDB scores but in the IMDB message board thread they were saying how racist that place was. Why would that score hold any weight about a show with a black lead? Especially one trying to replace a be.oved white character? In short, fukk that board.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I never looked at IMDB scores but in the IMDB message board thread they were saying how racist that place was. Why would that score hold any weight about a show with a black lead? Especially one trying to replace a be.oved white character? In short, fukk that board.
Imdb aint racist. Its a lotta blk shyt w/ high scores. This show is azz. Im just lookin for the fukkery.