Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Now on to APB which I'd bet good money will be cancelled in.....5 episodes?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Episode 2 was way better then the first one. Writing is getting tighter as well. Some characters you just love to hate. Some characters you wish they were killed. Intensity is top notch. Actor is shaking off the Dre character. I'm in til the season finale

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:childplease: There's no Ranger or SF ALIVE that's a buck 60 which he appears to be. I actually know, I was stationed in Fort Bragg, you know, home of SF...so chalk your post up for ignorance
I can tell you you're wrong, but your head is big. No ignorance here pleighboi :hubie:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I can tell you you're wrong, but your head is big. No ignorance here pleighboi :hubie:
You can't prove you are fukking right, nothing beats first hand experience, so until you can fukking prove it stop, stop quoting me pleighboi. You brought nothing to this conversation but pure conjecture, not even a point of reference, foh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can't prove you are fukking right, nothing beats first hand experience, so until you can fukking prove it stop, stop quoting me pleighboi. You brought nothing to this conversation but pure conjecture, not even a point of reference, foh

You gotta remember Eric is out of the rangers he could have shed the weight, lost it perhaps?!?:ld: Besides is there really a weight limit in the army ranger unit?!? :patrice:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You gotta remember Eric is out of the rangers he could have shed the weight, lost it perhaps?!?:ld: Besides is there really a weight limit in the army ranger unit?!? :patrice:
You mean to tell me fresh from deployment he shed all that weight and he was still active?? :heh:

If he was support and attached to a SF unit then yeah I can see that.

The physical demand to be SF is strenious, you have to be at a certain level of peak condition (Army wise) to be a member of that branch of SF. I'm expecting him to be a lot bigger like a real SF, not more streamline then his character is being portrayed.