But she be having Method Man fantasies so :francis:

I saw one episode
Did nothing for me

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Method man is in this and the sister playing the lead role is a babe. I will be checking this out soon.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I seen episode 3,4 and am on episode 5.

Paige Hurd for the win :takedat:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I hate this shyt, she on some bed winch shyt and did Method man wrong.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate this shyt, she on some bed winch shyt and did Method man wrong.

See breh that is why I don't watch these shows on TV. I rather watch cable access at this point.

I knew from the commercials of the show she would be sleeping with the white boy on the show.

It never fails now a days. If a fine black (or decent looking) women is in a white show she getting fukked by some white dude by episode 8.

If a fine or decent looking sista is on a all black show and one of the characters is a white boy.....she getting fukk the first episode of by episode 6.

The agenda is so fukking real. Add to the fact these ignorant writers stay pandering to whites and can't write a show without a sex and violence in every episode.

Crazy how you could watch a show back in the 80s and 70s and sex or violence wouldn't even be shown. But the writing was so much tighter because they actually couldn't focus the whole show on killing folks and sex.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See breh that is why I don't watch these shows on TV. I rather watch cable access at this point.

I knew from the commercials of the show she would be sleeping with the white boy on the show.

It never fails now a days. If a fine black (or decent looking) women is in a white show she getting fukked by some white dude by episode 8.

If a fine or decent looking sista is on a all black show and one of the characters is a white boy.....she getting fukk the first episode of by episode 6.

The agenda is so fukking real. Add to the fact these ignorant writers stay pandering to whites and can't write a show without a sex and violence in every episode.

Crazy how you could watch a show back in the 80s and 70s and sex or violence wouldn't even be shown. But the writing was so much tighter because they actually couldn't focus the whole show on killing folks and sex.

man, i could talk about my feelings with this shyt but i don't even bother. To think that black couples being show in a tv series is not the norm and is 'win' is all you need to know about tv. And as you said these creators pander like white couples and white shows that cover every genre are not on every channel all day, every day. Its fukking BET....but i fukking BET and the channel isnt about shyt. But still its BET, only black people are watching anyway.

With Rebel in particular i never watched it because Singleton named was attached. He's on some bullshyt and is very limited in what he can do anyways. Wont get into that Snowfall series either.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Facts, I don't blame you for not watching and it sucks there is an agenda like this man. It's as if they don't want blacks folks to have anything it seems and them pandering to whites is terrible in this case cause they are doing it on a show that is supposed to be a black show. It also has a black male losing his women to a white boy in this situation which makes the situation seem a lot worse.

man, i could talk about my feelings with this shyt but i don't even bother. To think that black couples being show in a tv series is not the norm and is 'win' is all you need to know about tv. And as you said these creators pander like white couples and white shows that cover every genre are not on every channel all day, every day. Its fukking BET....but i fukking BET and the channel isnt about shyt. But still its BET, only black people are watching anyway.

With Rebel in particular i never watched it because Singleton named was attached. He's on some bullshyt and is very limited in what he can do anyways. Wont get into that Snowfall series either.
I thought singleton had a big name though and was respected. What do you mean he is on some bullshyt?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts, I don't blame you for not watching and it sucks there is an agenda like this man. It's as if they don't want blacks folks to have anything it seems and them pandering to whites is terrible in this case cause they are doing it on a show that is supposed to be a black show. It also has a black male losing his women to a white boy in this situation which makes the situation seem a lot worse.

I thought singleton had a big name though and was respected. What do you mean he is on some bullshyt?

like @Originalman said you could see the direction of the series in the casting. my sister told me how it goes so i just never bothered with it....as far as John i havent liked some of his projects to begin with but the whole 2pac rape thing. then I go into the Snowfall thread to see how people are feeling about it and apparently one of the main black male characters was raped like wtf smh.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
like @Originalman said you could see the direction of the series in the casting. my sister told me how it goes so i just never bothered with it....as far as John i havent liked some of his projects to begin with but the whole 2pac rape thing. then I go into the Snowfall thread to see how people are feeling about it and apparently one of the main black male characters was raped like wtf smh.
Oh I see, smh singleton is a weird dude for doing all of that. Pac was right for calling him a coward or something like that when he was alive. I didn't get it at first when I heard that but now I know why.