• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
R=G sounding like a heel cutting a promo on Raw after dropping the title the night before :mjlol:

"My left sholder wasn't on the mat"

dude really in here having a meltdown like Denzel at the end of Training Day :mjlol:

think the poll is corrupt but waste your time going back and forth with people about said poll brehs :mjlol:

think the tourney is rigged but still vote in every poll except the one featuring the wrestler you love the most brehs :mjlol:

be the one with the highest amount of posts in the tourney threads with corrupt and rigged results brehs :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
dude really in here having a meltdown like Denzel at the end of Training Day :mjlol:

think the poll is corrupt but waste your time going back and forth with people about said poll brehs :mjlol:

think the tourney is rigged but still vote in every poll except the one featuring the wrestler you love the most brehs :mjlol:

be the one with the highest amount of posts in the tourney threads with corrupt and rigged results brehs :mjlol:
I go back and forth in any thread...any forum. Lol. Now its the validation in your mind that makes this legit? Lol. The reasoning for Angle was ultra stupid...the bullshyt with Bryan/Michaels was gay as it gets.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I go back and forth in any thread...any forum. Lol. Now its the validation in your mind that makes this legit? Lol. The reasoning for Angle was ultra stupid...the bullshyt with Bryan/Michaels was gay as it gets.

nah i couldn't care less about validation i just point out hypocrisy and contradictions when i see em :manny:

the bottom line is if you don't like it you can :camby: out the thread and go back to discussing hoes jawlines or whatever weird shyt you be on

Austin. But, these brackets have been kinda janky IMO. They put way too many GOATs together early on. Bryan vs. HBK should have been quarterfinals

people demanded HBK vs Bryan in the first round and i gave em what they want :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nah i couldn't care less about validation i just point out hypocrisy and contradictions when i see em :manny:

the bottom line is if you don't like it you can :camby: out the thread and go back to discussing hoes jawlines or whatever weird shyt you be on

people demanded HBK vs Bryan in the first round and i gave em what they want :yeshrug:
Hoes jawslines was how this forum was created, young deviant..lol