Best SNES game..........................

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Its impossible to pick just one Goat game for the SNES too many classics :ohlawd:

Funny thing was I didn't even want one I wanted a sega cd or a TurboGrafx cd. My aunt had the plug at a game store they didn't have the sega cd and they only had one TurboGrafx cd of course my cuz took it and my aunt got me the snes and to make it up she got me like 6 games including zelda, contra alien wars, street fighter, super Metroid , ken Griffey (since i was a stan ) :russ: and a couple more my cuz got Bonk :umad: 30 years later he still Mad :russ:

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Final Fantasy IV, Secret of Mana, Super Castlevania IV and F-Zero are tied for me.

I can't even pick a #5 because so many games would be left off.

SNES and PS2 were honestly the best systems to me. Can't pick one game from either system.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mystical ninja was hella underrated:wow: especially in co-op

Dope game. Goemon actually had a legit decent run in the 90s. This game got a ton of sequels, but very few of them were localized since the humor and the whole vibe of the series are so Japanese.

Zombies ate My Neighbors, Super Smash TV, Kirby Super Star, Secret of Mana, Contra 3, Goof Troop, and Turtles and Time are some more classic co-op games for the SNES.

Final Fantasy IV, Secret of Mana, Super Castlevania IV and F-Zero are tied for me.

I can't even pick a #5 because so many games would be left off.

SNES and PS2 were honestly the best systems to me. Can't pick one game from either system.
^These are the two GOAT consoles right here. Sega Genesis and the PlayStation 1 get honorable mentions.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Secret of Mana
Secret of Mana 2
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean
F-Zero
Street Fighter 2 (all of them)
Actraiser
Sim City
Cybernator
Metal Warriors (knock off Cybernator)
Axelay

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breath Of Fire 2
Just finished this joint a month or two ago. Definitely play this game with the retranslation patch.

When Nina’s sister sacrificed her sentience and became the Great Bird :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secret of Mana
Secret of Mana 2
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean
F-Zero
Street Fighter 2 (all of them)
Actraiser
Sim City
Cybernator
Metal Warriors (knock off Cybernator)
Axelay
Since you like Cybernator and Metal Warriors, you should check out a game Calle Front Mission Gun Hazard. It was made by Squaresoft using the same game engine, and they incorporate RPG elements into the game.

They even got the same artist from the final fantasy games to do the illustrations.

It was never released in English, so you’ll have to play it any way you can (with a translation patch)

If you liked Axelay, definitely try some other shooters like UN Squadron and Gradius 3. Space Megaforce, too.