Best SNES game..........................

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Super Tecmo Bowl Football....i finally stopped playing that when I first got my PS2 back in 2002. I was hooked on that game since about 93''

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Secret of mana co-op
Me and homeboy started playing and later my girlfriend hopped on as a 3rd player there was so much fukkery going on when she'd mess up the spell casting.

This was my favorite snes game outside of mario all stars.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Mario All-Stars :to:

Zelda: A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Earthbound, Yoshi's Island, Mega Man X, Castlevania 4, and Final Fantasy III/VI are all contenders though :blessed:

I gotta give games like Actraiser, Super Mario Kart, Secret of Mana, NBA Jam, Killer Instinct, Super Mario RPG, Kirby SuperStar, Star Fox, the Street Fighter 2 ports, F-Zero, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Turtles in Time, Contra 3, and the Donkey Kong Country games (especially 2) their props though :salute:

And if it sounds like I listed too many games, that's just the SNES being that piff :youngsabo:

EASILY the GOAT Nintendo console IMO :krs:

EDIT: I've been sleeping on Illusion of Gaia, Lufia 2, and the Breath of Fire games for too long. Not to mention Phantasy Star 4 and the rest of that Genesis piff. The 16 bit era >>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Mario Kart.
got into shoulder punching fights with my cousin endlessly after losing a tourny.
we'd rematch and he would still whoop my ass again. With a sore shoulder.
"Naaaah bytch, i want the turtle this time."

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Oh yeah...TMNT Turtles in Time"....especially when you and a friend played together :blessed: :TO: the fond memories

And when NBA Jam and Street Fighter 2 finally came out on SNES...good god...nikkas didn't leave the crib for DAYS, barely ate and had numb hands.

Last edited: