Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Good Evening Everybody, it's ya boy Christopher "Chris Deezy" Dorner

AKA The GOAT Thread Poster

AKA Thread God

AKA Mr. My-Threads-Are-Better-Than-Yours

AKA Mr. Gets-His-Threads-1-Starred-Due-To-Jealous-nikkas-Who-Cant-Make-Threads-On-Chris-Deezys-Level,

Coming at y'all with..

The very first in coli history..

The First 7 STAR Thread
[ame=http://youtu.be/QgOY53xvYs8]:wow: - YouTube[/ame]

Everything's built up to this brehs. :blessed: I'm glad to share this moment with such glorious posters :salute:

Shoutout to everybody who's supported me to this point, it meant a lot y'all. I couldn't do it without you.

Mods might as well sticky this thread, as we are witnessing a new era for the Coli.

On Topic:
I know everybody has that one sexual encounter that makes them be like :wow: at the thought of it.

Mine was after prom night, I fukked my girl in the back of my mustang & she was riding me & whispering shyt in my ear :noah:

I nutted & she kept riding me until I got completely hard again :noah:

I haven't had rough, raw sex like that ever since :wow:

Share your stories brehs :win:

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
One time me and my boy went to meet two chicks but when we got there only one was there and went to pick up the other one. while she was in da whip, she started feeling and pulling on my dreads:noah:. I'm like aight she made me her property :scheme:, she was right as hell. Got to the crib and she was still by herself with both of us started hanging out and started dancing and grinding on me, felt kinda bad cause my boy wanted her but fukk it. she heard i never got drunk and she told me that she is going to get me drunk, she went to the liquor spot, got some drinks and we started drinking, her friend did come and my boy was chilling with her. she started getting nice and she dim the lights, laid me down on the bed, started piping me and she just brought that p*ssy to my face, ate the shyt out of it:win:. Started riding me, switching position, we got into it all night long. I could say she fukked me, called me the next day smiling on the phone :jawalrus:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn this goes back to my TownHouse days. Thick Rican mami. She was kind of crazy though but that made it so much better. That crazy p*ssy. :whew: Her ass was so phat. I tried so hard to not look down during those backshots.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:

The best has to be when I went full throttle on some chick i was messing with at the time after drinking a nice glass of aphrodisiac tea made with some of the finest herbs such as Horny Goat Weed, Damiana etc. I was hitting it for like half an hour HARD like :pachaha: "THIS SOME GOOD ASS TEA!!"

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I approve of this 7 Star thread

the best sex i had was in summer of 2012

it was this chick quaina

she was 27 and im 22. she taught me alot man

from the importance of pacing yourself to the importance of eatin p*ssy. man i learned some shyt b

she was mad cool bout me talkin to other bytches to. all she asked was that i gave her fridays lol

good times man. good times

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I remember the first time a girl thru it bacc :ahh:

Ironically, she was wacc and so was her head and her sex game :why:

But her ass was serious :whew:

As far as best time. Some older chicc like 23 or 24 who I actually been knowing since i was in 10th grade.
Just last month we finally got together. We all at her home girls house. Me, her, my homeboy, her homegirl and her baby daddy.

So they heard dat ZayDaGawd never got drunk before, so dey all try to get me to take a shot. Her homegirl baby daddy made me some shot. shyt was good af :leon:

THe girl i fucced with, took like 4 shots tho. She was a lil buzzy. So we go to da patio to chill. We come bacc inside she take me to dey bathroom.

Mind you she was a BBW(still is I guess) but that made it so better. She had HUGE titties, even for a BBW. Her ass was hella juicy too. So im jus feelin on her ass kissin her n shyt. den i leave bacc against the sink. And she takes out my dicc n gives me the best head I ever had, den starts puttin it between her tittes :ohlawd:

Her big brother was finna come home so me n her just went to the car.
We continue doin what we was doin.
I aint have no rubbers but i was so horny dat I went in her. That was teh first time i hit a p*ssy raw. Her shyt was so wet, warm and idk, just magical that a nikka pumped in like 6 times before i pulled out and nutted all on her leg and my wallet :ahh:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I am proud and elated to share that I've gotten dikked down proper on the regular. Sad to say its all by the same guy that I doubt I would ever want to be with seriously. Dude would make a killing if he ever wanted to sell the D. He's a fukking professional. Literally. One such occasion that comes to mind:

We're at my house and I'm teasing him like crazy. I know this usually means Ill need an ice pack later on but so what, I like it rough. He proceeds to demolish the p*ssy. Flips me over for what I think are backshots, and I'm already as close to the headboard as I can be. He eats it from the back. I changed religions twice in those sweet moments. I started to feel weak. Palms were slipping.

Then out of nowhere he slips the magic muscle back in me. I lost it. He looks at me like :yeshrug:

Also the first time I got a black eye from sex. My face was too close to the headboard. I wore that black eye proudly!:obama:

Last edited:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I approve of this 7 Star thread

the best sex i had was in summer of 2012

it was this chick quaina

she was 27 and im 22. she taught me alot man

from the importance of pacing yourself to the importance of eatin p*ssy. man i learned some shyt b

she was mad cool bout me talkin to other bytches to. all she asked was that i gave her fridays lol

good times man. good times
what happened? how come yall aint doing happy fridays?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I am proud and elated to share that I've gotten dikked down proper on the regular. Sad to say its all by the same guy that I doubt I would ever want to be with seriously. Dude would make a killing if he ever wanted to sell the D. He's a fukking professional. Literally. One such occasion that comes to mind:

We're at my house and I'm teasing him like crazy. I know this usually means Ill need an ice pack later on but so what, I like it rough. He proceeds to demolish the p*ssy. Flips me over for what I think are backshots, and I'm already as close to the headboard as I can be. He eats it from the back. I changed religions twice in those sweet moments. I started to feel weak. Palms were slipping.

Then out of nowhere he slips the magic muscle back in me. I lost it. First time he made me squirt. I'll never forget it. I thought Id pissed myself. He looks at me like :yeshrug:

Also the first time I got a black eye from sex. My face was too close to the headboard. I wore that black eye proudly!:obama:

:duck: