Best Sci-Fi TV Shows Currently Running - Plz Name Them, Also Promising New TV Series

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
heh how many times can they use the plot of The Tomorrow people....

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Of course it is. With out going into detail none of that shyt that was detailed by....that one character....is possible. The entire premise is science fiction.

Fred.
Agree to disagree. I'd say it's more of a conspiracy theory show but nothing about it is that far out of the realm of possibility which most sci-fi shows are. I'd say its more of a thriller than a sci-fi show. Different strokes.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Helix is really dope, but I feel like Coli's not messing with it because it's on Syfy:ld:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Helix is really dope, but I feel like Coli's not messing with it because it's on Syfy:ld:
Is it doing well ratings-wise? I know it had some buzz but I don't wanna start watching if it's about to get cancelled.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Neither?

So what's good?
I'm watching Bitten and IT'S PIFFFFFFFF

it depends on your standards i guess :russ:

mine are pretty low so i watched both.. :patrice:

haven is decent but it's more magic than scifi. the overarching mystery is interesting. most episodes play out like a "monster of the week" type deal though. there is a strong romance aspect that kicks in and it ruins it for me.

helix started off like it was gonna be real interesting.. either as a disease outbreak show or a zombie show. it is neither. i'm not really sure what it is. i didn't like it.