Best Sci-Fi TV Shows Currently Running - Plz Name Them, Also Promising New TV Series

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Continuum and Revolution are both worth watching. I've seen some mention Hemlock Grove, instead of that check out American Horror Story. Similar show with better writing.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Continuum and Revolution are both worth watching. I've seen some mention Hemlock Grove, instead of that check out American Horror Story. Similar show with better writing.

Hemlock Grove is only similar to American Horror Story in the sense that they both have supernatural elements.

People mentioned Hemlock Grove but only to say how much it fukking sucks.

American Horror Story on the other hand is some seriously compelling television. I highly recommend that show and i'm looking forward to the Coven season.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man just watched first episode of Sleepy Hollow... DOPEEEEEEEE SHOWWWWWWWW
I was on the edge of my seat ya'll!

There's some serious issues with the show though, like how some cops are gun crazy, how they incarcerated a man for no reason, none of that makes sense.
.............. or does it???????? :lupe:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Hemlock Grove is only similar to American Horror Story in the sense that they both have supernatural elements.

People mentioned Hemlock Grove but only to say how much it fukking sucks.

American Horror Story on the other hand is some seriously compelling television. I highly recommend that show and i'm looking forward to the Coven season.

My point was that anyone who was interested in checking out Hemlock Grove should check out American Horror Story instead.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
brehs might also fukk wit lost girl. i dont even know if its still on scfy tho. the main broad has a decent body and only wears tight shyt. semi decent supernatureal premise.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
is vampire/ghost shyt considered sci-fi?

i'm gonna check out continuum.. i think i watched an episode or 2 before and didn't really get into it. but a bunch of people saying good things about it on here.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yeah syfy is fukking up when it comes to shows. Alphas, Haven, and possibly Lost Girl just disappear like they never existed.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Revolution got pretty good during the second half of the season, first half was so so.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah syfy is fukking up when it comes to shows. Alphas, Haven, and possibly Lost Girl just disappear like they never existed.

Well Lost Girl is Canadian, its not a syfy show. They bought the rights like they did for continuum and merlin and robin hood and all the other Good shows they have on. Defiance is SYFY produced, my wife likes it but it hasnt clicked with me yet. Haven is still on, it just premiered Season 4 last week.

I've been doing more Netflix than anything recently.