Best Scene from the Wire?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This will forever be my favorite :wow: The last kill I saw and one of the most badass ones :wow:

A great one.

We sell dope and coke in Baltimore, n*gga. Any y'all ain't got that kind o' money need be ashamed

"THIS SENTIMENTAL MOTHERfukkA JUST COST US MONEY :pacspit:"

"THAT WAS FOR JOE :salute:"

Throw away your cig and leave DNA at a murder scene though brehs

Last edited:

Skittles

Banned
Daps
This gets my vote

the series was good but my favorite seasons were 1 and 3 when it was more about Avon Barksdale. Once his character was done i wasnt as into it anymore. I hated when Avon went to jail and Marlo was at the court. But it was cool to see Avon still running things in jail like a boss

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
S3 is just as good as S2...all the seasons are great to me and Frank Sobotka>any new character introduced in season 3 and Sobotka is one of the greatest tv characters of all time.
i agree. im more interesting in season 2 than 3 or even 4..i have 0 interest in the Carcetti or school arc's really..

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just wrapped up the series.

Great show.
But it's not Breaking Bad.

I did love the ending though. It might have felt to some people like a let down but the realness of it was captured well.
You put in your work, do what you can...and progress is a give-and-take thing.
But in the end, life goes on. And new people step up to repeat shyt.

It's probably one of the realest shows ever made. But from a dramatic/storytelling/acting standpoint...there are better shows. But that's not a major criticism, in my view.

The Wire had a lot of characters and a lot of stories. It's really tough to tie those into a pretty knot.

I did notice a lot of the actors in the show went on to other great shows. That speaks volumes.