Best places to take a vacay in the U.S.?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Lake tahoe , Utah , some parts of colorado if u want to get away in the cabins.. your girl prbobaly suck u tell u weigh 5 poundsSan Diego for the beaches.. miami is just over crowded now with tourist and everyy\body trying to out do the next dude or chick..

:dwillhuh:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Hawaii - some of the best beaches in the US. not really much resorts in Waikiki...just a bunch of hotels, a strip with pawgs from around the world, great food, guaranteed great weather.

NYC - broadway shows, great restaurants, expensive, some of best looking women in the world

San Diego is always fun.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Best cities I've visited were san francisco, honolulu, and nyc. I wanna move to san fran :noah:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I'd hit Miami for a few days and do the usual beach and nightlife thing and then go down to Key West for a few days to do some fishing. It's only like a 2 hour drive from Miami.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Nah cuz Alaska is cold as hell and everything in Hawaii is a resort damn near...And Vegas? Is there really much to do if you're not of age to gamble or drink?

alaska is not cold as hell in the summer time...i was born there...if ya'll are into nature/hiking and all that it's one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see...you can go to seward (sp?) and cruise out to the ocean and see whales

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
just go to south florida dude....your goin to be with your pops so clubbin may be out the questions but mad other stuff to do....like deep sea fishing....snorkling in the keys.....chillin in ft. lauderdale ....hit up the shaky butt with pop dukes :smugbiden:

if you were smart you would parlay those tickets into easy access to a cruise.....fly down for free and take a 4 day cruise leaving miami and fly back....the money u save in airfair would make justify it plus living social has cruise deals all the time...

Daps
Hawaii

There's a lot of great places to visit in this country, but Hawaii is the one you'd least likely go to without free airfare.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude said he's going in July and you guys are saying Vegas..Arizona...and Miami??

you kidding me??

Daamn, bruh. just go to NYC and have some fun man. Lots of shyt to do their if you aren't of age. Plus july is maad crazy with tourist so tryna hook up would be EZ

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC is pretty awesome in the summer if you are into sightseeing and culture. Lots of Museums, The national Park, Monuments etc.

Plus the nightlife is dope as well.