Best places to take a vacay in the U.S.?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah cuz Alaska is cold as hell and everything in Hawaii is a resort damn near...And Vegas? Is there really much to do if you're not of age to gamble or drink?

Alaska in the summer, isn't that cold, especially not where you'd go, anchorage on down will be in the 60's+, when I went a few years back it was consistently 70-something. Anyway, Alaska is gorgeous. Hawaii is not all resorts and las Vegas has a millions of things to do (the dam, spas, shopping, shows, summer league, FOOD, nature oriented things) ...no offense, but you should research places, seems like you have cliches stuck in your mind that are ruling out great options.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Alaska in the summer, isn't that cold, especially not where you'd go, anchorage on down will be in the 60's+, when I went a few years back it was consistently 70-something. Anyway, Alaska is gorgeous. Hawaii is not all resorts and las Vegas has a millions of things to do (the dam, spas, shopping, shows, summer league, FOOD, nature oriented things) ...no offense, but you should research places, seems like you have cliches stuck in your mind that are ruling out great options.

yeah I think you right about that..but breh you know I gotta ask how bad are the females in Alaska?:steviej:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Detroit; Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, or Seattle if you looking for a place that won't be flooded with tourists like you.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I've always wanted to go to the Florida keys. May have to fly into Miami and drive from there though.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
albuquerque new mexico is nice around this time of year :ld:

but for real if you aint check out vegas, gotta do that at least once.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Lake tahoe , Utah , some parts of colorado if u want to get away in the cabins.. your girl prbobaly suck u tell u weigh 5 pounds

San Diego for the beaches.. miami is just over crowded now with tourist and everyy\body trying to out do the next dude or chick..

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
That's where Kanye and his mom got an apartment. He went to Ikea, bought a bed and put it together himself.

:ld:

:heh: When you say it like that, i can't believe that nicca rambled about that in "Last Call".

Those PAWGS in both Dakotas at this time a year :noah:

West Virginia country pawgs :noah:

Montana meth heads :noah:.

Those Idaho Potato Hoez :noah:

:troll:

I say Miami or Hawaii.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
:heh: When you say it like that, i can't believe that nicca rambled about that in "Last Call".

Those PAWGS in both Dakotas at this time a year :noah:

West Virginia country pawgs :noah:

Montana meth heads :noah:.

Those Idaho Potato Hoez :noah:

:troll:

I say Miami or Hawaii.

I used to make fun of the part where he said he put it together himself... until I went to Ikea, bought a bed and put it together myself. shyt was a project, for real.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday me and my pops got passes to fly anywhere in the US of A that we want:gladbron:

That's cool and all but only one problem...we can't decide where tf we wanna go :bryan: We already been to Cali (Hollywood) so I don't think we wanna go there but Miami and NY seem to be the top choices.. Any suggestions brehs?

Edit: Some extra info: I'm from Texas. Been to Cali, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. A state outside the south is preferred but if y'all have suggestions Southern states throw em at me. We wanna go somewhere that has great weather, history, alot of attractions, great scenery, good food and beautiful women. And lemme know what's poppin in the states and share your personal experiences. We're leavin in July.. Preciate it :salute:

On the low, any cold city in the summer is on some :ohh: status because the freaks come out. Anywhere in the Midwest is cool, but especially recommend Chitown or Minneapolis. Other spots people sleep on, especially in the summer:

Phoenix/Scottsdale (if you like snow bunnies, then :whoo:, dry heat a plus)
Hiltonhead/Charlotte, S.C.
Marco Island (by Naples) Florida

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wanna visit Seattle, New Orleans and LA :noah:

Someone tell me about Seattle though :lupe2: