Best places to take a vacay in the U.S.?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yesterday me and my pops got passes to fly anywhere in the US of A that we want:gladbron:

That's cool and all but only one problem...we can't decide where tf we wanna go :bryan: We already been to Cali (Hollywood) so I don't think we wanna go there but Miami and NY seem to be the top choices.. Any suggestions brehs?

Edit: Some extra info: I'm from Texas. Been to Cali, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. A state outside the south is preferred but if y'all have suggestions Southern states throw em at me. We wanna go somewhere that has great weather, history, alot of attractions, great scenery, good food and beautiful women. And lemme know what's poppin in the states and share your personal experiences. We're leavin in July.. Preciate it :salute:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What y'all want? Beauty and nature? Something different? Beaches? Or y'all gonna be typical black folk and just go to a big city? You should use the tix to go someplace you wouldn't regularly have paid for on your own....if they're not excluded, Hawaii and/or Alaska should be considered

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Yesterday me and my pops got passes to fly anywhere in the US of A that we want:gladbron:

That's cool and all but only one problem...we can't decide where tf we wanna go :bryan: We already been to Cali (Hollywood) so I don't think we wanna go there but Miami and NY seem to be the top choices.. Any suggestions brehs?

Las Vegas if you're into fukkery
San Francisco if you're into art and culture
New York if you want to go see what hell looks like
Los Angeles (not Hollywood) to see what real people live like

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
miami my nikka. The women in that city are second to none in my opinion (in the usa that is).

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Warm or cold?

Outdoorsy person or the big city only?

What kinds of stuff would you like to do that you haven't gotten around to doing?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
What y'all want? Beauty and nature? Something different? Beaches? Or y'all gonna be typical black folk and just go to a big city? You should use the tix to go someplace you wouldn't regularly have paid for on your own....if they're not excluded, Hawaii and/or Alaska should be considered
Hawaii and Alaska are out of the question..we really just want somethin different. Just two black folks from a small town in Texas lookin for a good time out of state. For some reason I've wanted to go to Portland for the longest :yeshrug:

miami my nikka. The women in that city are second to none in my opinion (in the usa that is).

:noah: latinas are my weakness breh and I heard they got em from all over the globe....combine that with the beach :lawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hawaii and Alaska are out of the question..we really just want somethin different. Just two black folks from a small town in Texas lookin for a good time out of state. For some reason I've wanted to go to Portland for the longest :yeshrug:

:noah: latinas are my weakness breh and I heard they got em from all over the globe....combine that with the beach :lawd:

Why are Hawaii and Alaska out the question? Are the fix only for the continental US?

It's alsmot summer, I'd go to new England, drive from Maine to Boston. Take in the quaint towns and eat great lobster. If y'all want to see cities, it's easy to hit Boston, NYC, Philly, and dc via megabus. Seattle is nice if the weather cooperates, plus you can go up to Vancouver. Depending on how your dad is, Vegas could be fun.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Why are Hawaii and Alaska out the question? Are the fix only for the continental US?

It's alsmot summer, I'd go to new England, drive from Maine to Boston. Take in the quaint towns and eat great lobster. If y'all want to see cities, it's easy to hit Boston, NYC, Philly, and dc via megabus. Seattle is nice if the weather cooperates, plus you can go up to Vancouver. Depending on how your dad is, Vegas could be fun.

Nah cuz Alaska is cold as hell and everything in Hawaii is a resort damn near...And Vegas? Is there really much to do if you're not of age to gamble or drink?