• Live Free or Die Hard

• A Good Day to a Die Hard

Results are only viewable after voting.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It is more entertaining watch for me. It feels like the holidays (Christmas time) which makes it more of a Christmas movie than 1.
Can’t argue with it if that shyt entertains you more :hubie:

also I get the holidays part. Christmas on the east coast (dc area) looks more like Christmas than Cali.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can’t argue with it if that shyt entertains you more :hubie:

also I get the holidays part. Christmas on the east coast (dc area) looks more like Christmas than Cali.

The first one though to me got the much better writing and set pieces than part 2. It set the stage. But Die Hard with a Vengeance with Sam Jackson is my most rewatchable just watched it again recently on HBO. NYC with a terrorist plot set in the 90s :banderas:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The first one though to me got the much better writing and set pieces than part 2. It set the stage. But Die Hard with a Vengeance with Sam Jackson is my most rewatchable just watched it again recently on HBO. NYC with a terrorist plot set in the 90s :banderas:

yeah 1 and 3 are my shyt. I don’t like 2 :russ: but like I said, can’t argue with a man who said some shyt entertains him more.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Die Hard With A Vengeance I think is a better popcorn flick (entertainment value) but Die Hard is a perfect action film. One of those perfect storm kinda films where the long development time helped in creating an incredibly fine tuned script. There's no clutter or filler, the pace is strong but gives room to character development and each action sequence offers something unique. Not many films can match that.

Die hard revolutionized the action flick.
I was glad they made it at that exact time and it being available widely in video and then cable. As my homie was the cheap cannon films Michael dudikoff fan. So we could get tortured.
if he wanted to binge that shyt on loop. So when die hard came out. The change in quality and the fact it became his it movie was a godsend.

Art Barr

I hate Michael dudikoff.
I hate bad movies.