• Live Free or Die Hard

• A Good Day to a Die Hard

Results are only viewable after voting.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I came in here thinking this would be easy....no.1 for sure.....then I thought about it..... I've seen DHWAV wayyy more than DH. That's saying a lot too, because I've seen the 1st one a gang of times start to finish. And yes the first one is a Great "Christmas movie". But the 3rd one was the one I watched every time it was on HBO when it hit cable during my senior yr in high school. And I still watched it in the barracks when I joined the Marine Corps.....but that first one still hits hard.....but I voted 3

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Die Hard With A Vengeance I think is a better popcorn flick (entertainment value) but Die Hard is a perfect action film. One of those perfect storm kinda films where the long development time helped in creating an incredibly fine tuned script. There's no clutter or filler, the pace is strong but gives room to character development and each action sequence offers something unique. Not many films can match that.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
The Last Boyscout could have been an in between before 2 and 3, just have John become a Secret Agent for the President after his DH2 exploits made him famous in DC , and then fired again, plus The Last Boyscout takes place in LA so he could have went out to LA after being fired

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shiii I love 3.
Sam Jackson is :wow:
The riddle with the water jug always have me sittin there like
tenor.gif

The riddles in general add a little extra umph for me.
Im going with 3 over 1 by a bit.
Plus 3 was the 1st one I saw so it holds a special place in my heart