Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you think about it bad girls can get money real quick its crazy:francis:
all you need is popular gram and add booking:francis:
meanwhile us men gotta work hard as fukk to make decent living:hhh:
power of p*ssy can move mountains:wow:
You sound weak as shyt breh. :camby:

It's much easier for a man to get money out here, for a myriad of reasons.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Spoken like a straight up broke nikka :scust:
Well for one a "broke nikka" has no money, that can be fixed. A trick has no integrity, that can't. I'd rather be the first.

Also what you don't seem to get is for the most part rich people don't want a gold digger either. And if you out here grinding like "damn I need to make this money so these women will like me" you corny as hell.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Those chicks are delusional. Rich men marry women they can bring in their inner circle. A waitress or housekeeper? Too much movie watching. Gotta go to galas, business meetups, etc. A bartender is an easy lay because they can sell dreams.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Guarantee you half them chicks don't even take care for themselves like that and they want a rich dude, probably eating shytty food all day, no kind of work ethic with a fukkin cricket phone and a beer belly, if you really were on your grown woman shyt you wouldn't be trying to one up off some dude for life

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
dont believe them sadistic slut buckets
:camby:

NONE Of THOSE BYATCHES ARE CAPABLE OF EVEN CATCHING A MIDDLE CLASS INCOME DUDE

THEY AINT GOT NO PICS OF THEMSELVES ON THAT BOARD or links to thier INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK

JUST A BUNCH OF FAT LONELY INSECURE HEFFAS WITH A MOUNTAIN OF DEBT AND BIPOLAR MENTAL ISSUES TRYING TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY AS "BAD BYATCHES" JUST WANTING TO VENT

REAL WOMEN THAT GOT RICH DUDES AINT POSTING ON A DAMN MESSAGEBOARD

THEY TOO BUSY ENJOYING LIFE AND GETTING TO THE MONEY :ufdup:

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Why do you nikkas keep complaining that women want men with money? :what:. That's what they're supposed to do.

Get your paper up and stop being a bytch.

They have feminists to blame for that

Since women are now being seen as strong, equal and just as capable as men, they are expected by some men to atleast bring something to the table before they can make those type of demands.

Am not stating btw, just a way of looking at it
yeshrug.png

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Have u seen the fb party pics. All the early employees that are worth between 20-40 mil are with Asian women. Asian woman have the kinda awkward smart white guy game on lock
Mark Zuckerberg's wife locked that down ASAP. Where did they meet? That's right! Mofo'ing Harvard University. Not Embassy Suites as she was changing sheets.

The truth is most women of today do not want to work but they're caught in their own trap. Bunch of women did an aimless march. What more do they want? To be women again. fukk and chill at the crib. The trade off was domesticated chores. Now men can do what women done and be better at it. Lol. While still working. Women relegated themselves to just being useful for sex. Thank the anglo feminist for that.