Best internet “cable”

• Total voters

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I fukked around with Vue, YouTube Live, and Hulu live.

Hulu live includes all their shows with no ads. It costs like $40 something a month. YT live and Vue cost about the same, but don’t include an outrageously big library of shows, like Hulu. And they have better channels (like Viceland)

What do you all think? YouTube Live, Vue, Hulu or something else?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Sling TV has held me down for quite some time.

26 and change a month, up to 3 screens at once, it works perfect for my household.

The channels are varied and get use - the missus loves CNN and TBS, my son gets plenty mileage out of Nick Jr., I get my wrestling fix through USA/AXS/El Rey.

New stuff live like Atlanta and Walking Dead, On Demand goodness I catch up on like Channel Zero and Lethal Weapon, and the add-ons are solid a la carte offerings.

Viceland is on Sling, too.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sling TV has held me down for quite some time.

26 and change a month, up to 3 screens at once, it works perfect for my household.

The channels are varied and get use - the missus loves CNN and TBS, my son gets plenty mileage out of Nick Jr., I get my wrestling fix through USA/AXS/El Rey.

New stuff live like Atlanta and Walking Dead, On Demand goodness I catch up on like Channel Zero and Lethal Weapon, and the add-ons are solid a la carte offerings.

Viceland is on Sling, too.
Hmm...I might have to check that out.

Hulu has so many great shows at hand, and exclusive to their network (like Seinfeld and Always Sunny) and has good original shows (Handmaid’s Tale, for example)

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Hmm...I might have to check that out.

Hulu has so many great shows at hand, and exclusive to their network (like Seinfeld and Always Sunny) and has good original shows (Handmaid’s Tale, for example)
I have Hulu No Commercials as well. Just added HBO through them, because of the "$5/mo. for 6 mos." promotion.

Crazy how we pay less than cable, and get so much more.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I have DirecTV now. Started off with sling and I had no complaints but for $20 more with DirecTV now I get more channels but more importantly I get all the NY sports and HBO. I'm paying $55 a month. That said, I'm still saving over $50 a month from cancelling cable and I have more channels and HBO, I didn't have HBO before.