Best Combat Move in An Action Game?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For moves this may be the single most fun I've had with a weapon. That or the double sword

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best feeling mechanics in action games to me are..

Kratos Axe Throw/Recall - The fact that it’s a ranged option, crowd control, ability to trip, extend combos, and gives you access to a new move set while reeling satisfying EVERY SINGLE TIME IT IS USED is fukking perfect.

Bullet Time - Max Payne: Don’t even need to explain it but it’s literally one of the most iconic combat moves of all time.

Heat Meter (Yakuza) - IT MAKES THE GAME SO FUN AND EXCITING TO WATCH

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
New GOW has so many with that axe its hard to pick one...

Most memorable was throwing the axe into a goons chest cavity and call back lobbing it back to yourself then windmill dunk splitting said goon in two...

Ridiculous and incredibly satisfying...

Also hearing the sound of ice/blade hitting walls as you recall it back was a nice touch.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Matrix: Path of Neo & The first Hulk on PS2 had me feeling like the leading man:mjlol:

Not to many games give you logical features in characters anymore. Like Neo really fukkin shoot, Hulk will really swing a tank with you in it to rip that cannon off.

Example, why can everybody and they mama see thru walls, health bars & directional positions of enemies they ain’t encountered yet

Too much hand holding breaks cohesion

Ah breh I’m outta here:dead: we talkin specifics I’m in left field. DubC finisher in Def Jam2 C walkin on spinal columns n shyt:russ:

Redmans finishers got adlibs n jokes. Breh was the first to yell wop while mollywoppin a scrub:pachaha:

Last edited: