Best Buy is allowing returns of opened Cyberpunk 2077 copies until Dec 21st

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People taking this as a bad thing when in reality all of this exists only because CDPR was willing to engage and do the right thing after they fukked up.

All types of broken games release and people are just stuck with them. CDPR went out of their way to make sure refunds are a possibility.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
People taking this as a bad thing when in reality all of this exists only because CDPR was willing to engage and do the right thing after they fukked up.

All types of broken games release and people are just stuck with them. CDPR went out of their way to make sure refunds are a possibility.

Still a hit to their reputation as the gaming world darling. This sort of thing wasn't supposed to come from them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but yo this is crazy tho...fukkery/cheap laughs aside I’m confident these lax return policies was all negotiated by CDPR...I can’t say it enough but again I really hope they rebound from this when they drop the next gen version...game is solid imo and the potential for it to be GOTY next year is there...it’d be a hell of a comeback for them...I wonder if bestbuy is gonna stop selling the game entirely like sony :skip: