best boondocks episode?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How was the last season of this show? I didn't watch because McGruder wasn't involved, did they do it justice without him?
:jbhmm:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Too many...

I might have to go with A Pimp Named SlickBack episode...
and maybe change my answer later

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

"AND we got incredible hulks nikka, ALL the kids is welcomed." :laff:

I remember I was in college when I watched this and barely started drinking, and oddly enough, incredible hulks was my shyt, so when he did his cribs special and said 'I GOT INCREDIBLE HULKS....ON TAP nikka' I was :dead: and :krs: at the same time. :bryan:

side note for the youngins: Incredible Hulk is Henny mixed with hpnotiq (despite hpnotiq being blue, the drink turns green when mixed) , but if memory serves me correct, hpnotiq is now discontinued, and the drink is no more. :mjcry:

edit: no they still exist, just fell off the NY hiphop map. probably lack of marketing and couldn't stop dissociating with henny. no one drank that shyt by itself. and more rappers started talking about drinking hen on the rocks as we all got older :manny: im order me a bottle and make me an incredible hulk for old time sakes. shout outs thugnificent. :manny:

Last edited:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
"AND we got incredible hulks nikka, ALL the kids is welcomed." :laff:

I remember I was in college when I watched this and barely started drinking, and oddly enough, incredible hulks was my shyt, so when he did his cribs special and said 'I GOT INCREDIBLE HULKS....ON TAP nikka' I was :dead: and :krs: at the same time. :bryan:

side note for the youngins: Incredible Hulk is Henny mixed with hpnotiq (despite hpnotiq being blue, the drink turns green when mixed) , but if memory serves me correct, hpnotiq is now discontinued, and the drink is no more. :mjcry:

edit: no they still exist, just fell off the NY hiphop map. probably lack of marketing and couldn't stop dissociating with henny. no one drank that shyt by itself. and more rappers started talking about drinking hen on the rocks as we all got older :manny: im order me a bottle and make me an incredible hulk for old time sakes. shout outs thugnificent. :manny:
Hypnotiq is not discontinued
:mjlol:
it just fell off