best boondocks episode?

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Im ashamed to say Ive forgotten some of these scenes getting posted and referenced. Time to go back for a rewatch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This the one I’m looking for :mjlol: if more professional black people were willing to go after breh like this, maybe TP would try making a good movie :francis:

The way I see it.... everyone has a lane and TP ain’t for us.:ohhh:

Let our Aunties, Moms, and Grannies live breh:whoa:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No hyperbole: The biggest letdown I've ever experienced from a TV show. Bigger than the ending of Lost, Sopranos, Game of Thrones, all that shyt. Absolute trash.
A few of them were so-so. I remember laughing a few times at the Chicken Flu episode and the Pretty Boy Flizzy (aka Chris Brown) episode

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The way I see it.... everyone has a lane and TP ain’t for us.:ohhh:

Let our Aunties, Moms, and Grannies live breh:whoa:
my gmas took me to an opening weekend for a tyler perry movie like 1.5 years ago and I slept through the whole thing :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: they do it to support black people, but Ill be damned if I could do the same

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
my gmas took me to an opening weekend for a tyler perry movie like 1.5 years ago and I slept through the whole thing :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: they do it to support black people, but Ill be damned if I could do the same

I’ve never honestly seen one TP movie in my life.

Like the only time I’ve ever even seen dude act was when he was like a cameo in other movies.

I remember my introduction to him was wild as at an old job of mine. On Halloween, one of my black coworkers “who was like an Auntie” came to work dressed as Madea. And I remember being like “WTF is a Madea?”

Also too remember going to the theater to see either my Comic Book movie or heavily testosterone MAN movie and seeing lines for a TP movie with nothing but older woman...... and I couldn’t knock it.

I say good for them

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
"The only thing a crab is good for is holding back other crabs. A crab don’t wanna see another crab make it…Crab is like ‘If I’m gonna die, we all gonna die. I admire that."

Idk why but that scene reminded me of a scene from samurai champloo

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’ve never honestly seen one TP movie in my life.

Like the only time I’ve ever even seen dude act was when he was like a cameo in other movies.

I remember my introduction to him was wild as at an old job of mine. On Halloween, one of my black coworkers “who was like an Auntie” came to work dressed as Madea. And I remember being like “WTF is a Madea?”

Also too remember going to the theater to see either my Comic Book movie or heavily testosterone MAN movie and seeing lines for a TP movie with nothing but older woman...... and I couldn’t knock it.

I say good for them
honestly the only reason the franchise survives, the lesson gained from every single one is so exceedingly pro black woman, that its almost pandering. but they dont view it like that