Besides Slapping Chris Rock… What has Will Smith done to receive the hate that he gets on the Coli?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He wasn’t “hard” enough? :dame: Is it because some like to clown him just because of Jada’s past relationship with 2pac? I’ve never hear will smith talk reckless about the black community. He’s only dealt with black women publicly. Yet some of you feel sorry for that c00n chris rock?:mjlol: Why?? Y’all rooting for Chris Rock who has said and done many problematic things. He loves white women and talk shyt About black women a lot.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He literally allowed his wife to drag him on a national platform to BRAG about her affair with their son’s friend….

NO self respecting male is going to condone that.

Before that bullshyt Will was good with brehs
That’s another thing. It seems the black community gets off on relationship issues and like to throw it in his face. The phrases “simp” and all that is popular in the culture. That’s why Will is hated because he’s a “simp” :mjlol: . Chris is a simp too. Hes had public failed relationships

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
He let his wife play him publicly and then he played himself participating in the shyt. Whole legacy was tarnished before he even slapped Rock. He shouldve smacked Jada right upside her baldy and them damn weirdo churen. Not Chris Rock.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He let his wife play him publicly and then he played himself participating in the shyt. Whole legacy was tarnished before he even slapped chris rock. He shouldve smacked Jada right upside her baldy. Not Chris Rock.
IMO. His legacy is not tarnished. White public figures have done worse. This is some c00n shyt to hold it over him. I’m not down with that. Are you that triggered by another man’s relationship issues?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That’s another thing. It seems the black community gets off on relationship issues and like to throw it in his face. The phrases “simp” and all that is popular in the culture. That’s why Will is hated because he’s a “simp” :mjlol: . Chris is a simp too. Hes had public failed relationships

He did it to himself though.

Who goes on a NATIONAL PLATFORM to get an L of that magnitude thrown in their face?!?!

Your Will fukking SMITH! Not Benzino! That Love & Hip Hop bullshyt is supposed to be for birds and ratchets not WILL SMITH!

Like Chris Rock said two talented people of that magnitude doing something so lowdown is ridiculous. Nobody respects that shyt

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
c00n whatever. You can kiss my whole azz. His legacy is tarnished.
It’s obvious you felt a way about him before the slap. This is more than that :pachaha:Are you mad at the public altercations any of these rappers get into? You cheer it on right? We see videos of Cacs getting slapped up for talking slick but you’re pearl clutching to Will Smith? :mjlol:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
He wasn’t “hard” enough? :dame: Is it because some like to clown him just because of Jada’s past relationship with 2pac? I’ve never hear will smith talk reckless about the black community. He’s only dealt with black women publicly. Yet some of you feel sorry for that c00n chris rock?:mjlol: Why?? Y’all rooting for Chris Rock who has said and done many problematic things. He loves white women and talk shyt About black women a lot.

Damn near a whole year later and you're still crying about how Will Smith is viewed by a bunch of forum posters who he will never know nor cares about.

Why is his image here so important to you? Y'all stans are really pathetic as fukk :mjlol:

IMO. His legacy is not tarnished. White public figures have done worse. This is some c00n shyt to hold it over him. I’m not down with that. Are you that triggered by another man’s relationship issues?

You bring up "triggered" yet the only thing that seems triggered here is you over the fact that some people don't hold the same views of Will Smith that you do :unimpressed:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
It’s obvious you felt a way about him before the slap. This is more than that :pachaha:Are you mad at the public altercations any of these rappers get into? You cheer it on right? We see videos of Cacs getting slapped up for talking slick but you’re pearl clutching to Will Smith? :mjlol:
You're not making sense dumb dumb. Dont quote me anymore. I'm not entertaining idiocy. Go play