Besides looks...what are some other qualities a dude can posses to make you interested?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Intelligent and open minded
Passionate
Chill...not someone who is angered easily, or at least knows how to be relaxed
Sense of humour
Well dressed/nice sense of style

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only shallow bytch that can't date a hideous dude :heh:
Nope. I want derek luke or asamoah gyan, miss me with the makes me laugh bs.

And smoke knows he's not ugly, cute face, dark skin, full beard, and isn't he like 6'4? Negro please. Just count your calories add some protein and torrent p90x3

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Nope. I want derek luke or asamoah gyan, miss me with the makes me laugh bs.

And smoke knows he's not ugly, cute face, dark skin, full beard, and isn't he like 6'4? Negro please. Just count your calories add some protein and torrent p90x3
I'm going off the OP, bruh said dude was hideous no matter how funny he is I ain't dating no dude that looks like this

6p68wzn.jpg

And @Smoke is not hideous :francis:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
:patrice:

I was just trying to paint the worst case scenario. But a lot of what yall saying would require you to get to know the dude first, but if the dude is hideous off GP would yall actually take the time to get to know him?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:patrice:

I was just trying to paint the worst case scenario. But a lot of what yall saying would require you to get to know the dude first, but if the dude is hideous off GP would yall actually take the time to get to know him?
I don't think they read the OP just the thread title :skip:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Am I the only shallow bytch that can't date a hideous dude :heh:
No, you're not. If I'm not attracted to you physically, then it's just not going to happen. Even if you're the funniest, most well-read, intelligent person around, it won't progress further than friendship.

No amount of making me laugh and being a great cook is going to make me want to sex a dude that I would call 'hideous'.