Besides looks...what are some other qualities a dude can posses to make you interested?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Dancing. I love a man with rhythm, especially one that knows how to work their hips....

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Am I the only shallow bytch that can't date a hideous dude :heh:

No, you're not. If I'm not attracted to you physically, then it's just not going to happen. Even if you're the funniest, most well-read, intelligent person around, it won't progress further than friendship.

No amount of making me laugh and being a great cook is going to make me want to sex a dude that I would call 'hideous'.

:snoop:..................... The problem is most young black women think like you two...

Young black women only care about three things when concerning black men:

1) Looks

2) Penis size

3) Stroke

The main reason why I haven't had success with women is because most young women think like you two and that is counter productive to having a positive relationship.... The way you two think is why we have broken homes and metro-sexual males...

Even if you're the funniest, most well-read, intelligent person around, it won't progress further than friendship.

:mindblown: What!!!!!!!!!! So in order for it to work he would have to be: Stupid, violent and swagged out? ... A thug basically? You can't be serious....

....Can someone please tell me why African American women are so shallow?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:..................... The problem is most young black women think like you two...

1) Looks

2) Penis size

3) Stroke

The main reason why I haven't had success with women is because most young women think like you two and that is counter productive to having a positive relationship.... The way you two think is why we have broken homes and metro-sexual males...

:mindblown: What!!!!!!!!!! So in order for it to work he would have to be: Stupid, violent and swagged out? ... A thug basically? You can't be serious....

:camby:This can all be answered with a few simple questions. What do you look like, and what do the women you go after look like?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

1) Looks

2) Penis size

3) Stroke

Of course I want someone whose romantic, funny, sincere, etc but if dude looks like Anthony Davis or Icejjfish, I can't get with him.

I have to have SOME physical attraction to a guy :yeshrug:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
:camby:This can all be answered with a few simple questions. What do you look like, and what do the women you go after look like?

Of course I want someone whose romantic, funny, sincere, etc but if dude looks like Anthony Davis or Icejjfish, I can't get with him.

I have to have SOME physical attraction to a guy :yeshrug:

You two are proving my point...

1) Looks

2) Penis size

3) Stroke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and what do the women you go after look like?

I made a whole thread about the type of women I find attractive....

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You two are proving my point...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a whole thread about the type of women I find attractive....
So you're saying you can be with a woman you hold absolutely no physical attraction to whatsoever? The man doesn't have to be a model but he has to be average looking.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying you can be with a woman you hold absolutely no physical attraction to whatsoever? The man doesn't have to be a model but he has to be average looking.
Exactly. You know this dude is NOT going after ugly fat chicks, but he wants to shame us. Don't get passed when the 10s don't want you @Michael9100. They are just as shallow as you.

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

tbh... men can afford to be shallow.. women on the other hand cannot. Why? Irreversible mistakes!

Just look at the type of guys many young African American women are attracted to......

Exactly. You know this dude is going after ugly fat chicks, but he wants to shame us. Don't get passed when the 10s don't want you @Michael9100. They are just as shallow as you.

I'm just saying African American women are shallow....

Are you an African American woman?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
tbh... men can afford to be shallow.. women on the other hand cannot. Why? Irreversible mistakes!

Just look at the type of guys many young African American women are attracted to......

I'll just be shallow then breh, can't help what I'm attracted to :yeshrug:

Trying to convince me to date this
anthony-davis-unibrow.jpg

Is like trying to convince you to like men, just ain't happening no no

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

So black American women should settle for men that are "hideous"? What's wrong with wanting to be physically attracted to your partner

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:deadmanny: Men can afford to be shallow. Yup @MarsPunka You know he's not paying Attention to the women o his physical level. fukking hypocrite. Dude is probably a 5, but shifty the 10s don't want him. News flash, buddy, a 10 can have whoever she wants. Why should she settle for you?

user1

Pro
Daps
Humor. Musical taste. Can hold a conversation. Sweet. Reliable. Respectful. Responsible.