Berserk >> Game of Thrones

Daps
They’d never be ready. Even Attack on Titan live action looked goofy. That Godhand betrayal alone would have most in their feelings.

I don’t believe it’s possible to do good anime justice in live action.

Haven’t seen one yet that I like.
it could have been HBO's/some other network's big anime if the books were completed

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
It’s some shyt in berserk even I don’t wanna see in live action

Daps
They’d never be ready. Even Attack on Titan live action looked goofy. That Godhand betrayal alone would have most in their feelings.

Griffith Godhand betrayal >>>>>>>>>>> GOT/ASOIAF Red wedding.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Maybe up until the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc.

Then it descends into a bunch of anime cutesy nonsense and overbearing comic relief.

:francis:

Game of thrones stays fairly consistent all the way to a dance with the dragons.

:yeshrug:

Both are very different and amazing in their own right

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Not a SINGLE one when it comes to shounen. Shojou/slice of life are easier to replicate but still come off as corny most times.

Daps
Maybe up until the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc.

Then it descends into a bunch of anime cutesy nonsense and overbearing comic relief.

:francis:

Game of thrones stays fairly consistent all the way to a dance with the dragons.

:yeshrug:
I actually like that part. Berserk needed a respite from being overly Grimdark. It also shows Guts growing into a more well-rounded person.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What I really want to see is HBO adapt The First Law Trilogy. Seeing the Bloody Nine on the TV screen would be amazing (if done correctly). I highly recommend checking out that series. Especially if you're a fan of game of thrones and berserk.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I actually like that part. Berserk needed a respite from being overly Grimdark. It also shows Guts growing into a more well-rounded person.

I get it from a character development standpoint but sometimes the antics between ishidro and puck were just too much (especially for an adult series).

And all the stuff with the little witch girl and her crush

The whole series just seemed to veer away from its original theme. Even the art style became more digital and lifeless.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watched Berserk 1997 and I don’t think I’ve ever watched a perfect anime before lol it was amazing freaking amazing man.

No anime has made me feel like I’ve been feeling I want to purchase all the mangas because of this (RIP to the writer)

Ive been telling everyone to watch it cause it does remind me of GOT and it is better

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I want Nolan to do an Usogui adaption. Greatest manga of all time.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want Nolan to do an Usogui adaption. Greatest manga of all time.

I’m about to check that out now

Give me 5 manga/anime to check out

I’ve been told to watch Monster on Netflix and that Johan is the greatest villain of time

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
I’m about to check that out now

Give me 5 manga/anime to check out

I’ve been told to watch Monster on Netflix and that Johan is the greatest villain of time
Johan is great but I personally feel he's slightly overrated. At the very least, he's not a better antagonist then Femto
:wow: