Berserk >> Game of Thrones

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
As much as I would love a proper Berserk series it has to be in Anime only. Some of that stuff would too CGI heavy for live action. Plus the amount of edits they would have to make to even put in on HBO... Remember the outrage that happened when Sansa got raped off screen just think what they're going to say when they see the goblins :russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Easy-E said:
This type of shyt is the reason I haven't read it.

I know an overview of what's it about. But, ya'll gon' have to send me a PG-13 version of this shyt.

Breh, one of the main characters gets raped by a brand-new demon while all the rest of her company get eaten by other demons and Guts cuts off his own arm to save her.

Another main character whores himself to another man to make money.....then kills him.

Guts kills a little kid that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No way in HELL is that gon' fly.​

Daps
Berserk kinda lost its edge around the boat arc and especially in the last few chapters that were getting released like once a year.

Peak berserk up to that evil priest dude tho :huhldup:

Daps
Berserk = GOAT Manga.
Grimdark before GOT/ASOIAF. I loved (the first 6 seasons of) GOT but it pales in comparison to Berserk. Unlike most other Grimdark Fantasy, Berserk actually has a decent amount of magic and the supernatural.

Guts' default face :demonic:

Guts' comrades: "Hey Guts, what do you do outside of slaying your enemies?"

Guts: "I slay more enemies! :demonic:"

Guts' comrades: ":damn::whoa::merchant::picard:"

R.I.P. Kentaro Miura :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Breh, one of the main characters gets raped by a brand-new demon while all the rest of her company get eaten by other demons and Guts cuts off his own arm to save her.

Another main character whores himself to another man to make money.....then kills him.

have you seen American Horror Story? :mjlol:
if it's on HBO, they will definitely show all of that
it shouldn't be live action though it should be anime but if it is live action or CGI :yeshrug:

Daps

At the bolded part - And loses his eye in the process.