Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
LR7ekkY.gif

Godhand and Griffith set it's time you met your end:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I feel this is the best case scenario. People that don't like it can just stay with his last chapter and others can continue on. The Zero no Tsumino route.
I don't know how I feel about Berserk continuing with Kentaro Miura dead!?

Either way, Berserk is the GOAT manga.
Best way if you aren't with it

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel this is the best case scenario. People that don't like it can just stay with his last chapter and others can continue on. The Zero no Tsumino route.

as poetic/bittersweet/amazing as the current ending feels, given miura's death, it didnt sit right with me. griffith has put guts and casca through all 8 levels of hell. even now, with casca recovered, she's still struggling with the effects of what he did. shyt, he stole their child's life and used it for his own gains (i say this assuming the purpose of his assault was always to reincarnate on earth... tormenting guts was just a bonus).

there aren't many antagonists i can think of who deserve a comeuppance as much as the hawk.

time to run guts his fade.

Guts.jpg

Daps
Brehs… :wow:

For those who don’t know him, Kouji Mori was a close friend of Miura. They met in highschool and shared their passion of becoming mangakas and pushed themselves to be the best. And the most important thing here is that there was a bit of rivalry going on between them, in fact Mouri even went on to become the inspiration behind Griffith. In their youth Miura was deeply affected by their meeting and said Mori was really charismatic.

:wow:

They still remained friends while both achieved their dream of becoming mangakas. If there is even one person who could ensure Miura’s vision, that would be him. Life takes strange turns.

If any of you is interested I deeply recommend you to read Holyland by Kouji Mori, easily the best manga I’ve read about street fights it’s realistic and left me with a strong impression.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs… :wow:

For those who don’t know him Kouji Mori was a close friend of Miura. they met in highschool and share theor passion of becoming mangakas and pushed themselves to be the best. And the most important thing here is that there was a bit of rivalry going on between them, in fact Mouri even went on to become the inspiration behind Griffith. In their youth Miura was deeply affected by their meeting and said Mori was really charismatic.

:wow:

They still remained friends while both achieved their dream of becoming mangakas. If there is even one person who could ensure Miura’s vision, that would be him. Life takes strange turns.

If any of you is interested I deeply recommend you to read Holyland by Kouji Mori, easily the best manga I’ve read about street fights it’s realistic abd left me with a strong impression.

mori's tribute to miura.