Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like how this is mastered. Way louder and punchier than TT4. After the last joint my playlist went to TT4 and it was like half the volume.

I will say...I kinda think this sounds a little bit more like a playlist than an album. :patrice:

Mixed thoughts. There's definitely stuff on here to like, though.
Spread the love homie

Pause :dame:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
nikka even went into his storytelling bag..

Alchemist is DIFFERENT

3 beat switches :wow:
Benny and Boldy James have the best batches of beats out of all the frequent Alc collaborators.

Benny definitely has the hardest ones too. I'd like to know behind the scenes if Benny just only wants to rap on the punchiest beats, or if that's what Alc likes to give him the most. Even the joints Benny features on other projects...those joints are usually some of the hardest on those albums too...Frank Lucas, Scrape the Bowl, Brickmile to Montana...

Boldy would've been perfect here on Griselda Express or Buffalo Kitchen Club

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Benny and Boldy James have the best batches of beats out of all the frequent Alc collaborators.

Benny definitely has the hardest ones too. I'd like to know behind the scenes if Benny just only wants to rap on the punchiest beats, or if that's what Alc likes to give him the most. Even the joints Benny features on other projects...those joints are usually some of the hardest on those albums too...Frank Lucas, Scrape the Bowl, Brickmile to Montana...

Boldy would've been perfect here on Griselda Express or Buffalo Kitchen Club
The best easily. And I love hitboy but Alchemist set the bar on the first half of the tape made me think they should've just done a Benny x Al collab. Even on TT4 the joints the two of them had were insane

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The best easily. And I love hitboy but Alchemist set the bar on the first half of the tape made me think they should've just done a Benny x Al collab. Even on TT4 the joints the two of them had were insane
love how Al has these 808s layered under all the kick drums. The 808's don't drag either, so you'd almost not even know that's what it was. But it just punches up the kick drums perfectly.