Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
FOH with this Paul the alien lookin muhfukka

tumblr_ne4e8dpAlh1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

QZ1p6HK.jpg

First Marvel movie I won't be seeing, dude's an a$$hole.
I don't agree with the casting either but lets keep it 100 you will be there on the first day like the rest of us

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I've read comics for decades and I have never gave a fukk about Doctor Strange. I guess cats just really love these Marvel movies.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I don't know anything about THIS Dr. Strange but I heard Joaquin Phoenix was :whoa: at the Number of Sequels that Marvel/Disney wanted.

Cumberpatch should be a Solid Choice for Fans of the Character. :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as a big movie guy, I've somehow managed to miss out on Cumberbatch mania. The only two movies I think I've seen him in were Star Trek 2 (extremely forgettable movie) and i remember watching the criminally underrated Four Lions and reading the imdb cast, laughing at his name, and realizing he was the weird looking dude jogging in the movie... then a week later he basically became the biggest name in Hollywood.

no disrespect to the man, I'm just not familiar with his work. Sherlock remains on my Netflix queue, probably forever. Marvel really hasn't missed on a casting yet.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Doctor Strange is weird as hell and a very flamboyant character, the actor they get has to be a known and popular in my opinion.

If Cumberpatch gets cast the movie will probably be pushed back. Pretty much perfect casting if it happens though :ehh: