Benedict Cumberbatch Is Doctor Strange

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Why's he an a$$hole?
Back around the time Elementary was first kicking off he did an interview where he trashed it. That, and the fact I'm not a big fan of actors signing on to play characters who should be POC. Like, Christian Bale lost a lot of my respect after he joined Exodus.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Back around the time Elementary was first kicking off he did an interview where he trashed it. That, and the fact I'm not a big fan of actors signing on to play characters who should be POC. Like, Christian Bale lost a lot of my respect after he joined Exodus.

He trashed it? The one I read he wished it good luck because he and Johnny Lee Miller are homies

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
what? you think that dr strange should be black breh?? shyt why not? lets make black panther a white south african dude also :yeshrug:
Calm down and take a breath.
It's a joke because Marvel has been getting heat for their movie leads being all white guys and because a lot of the early calls by fans for Strange's casting was for someone MIddle-Eastern of Latin.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
35ibp1u.jpg

Cumberbatch is the fukking man

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm down and take a breath.
It's a joke because Marvel has been getting heat for their movie leads being all white guys and because a lot of the early calls by fans for Strange's casting was for someone MIddle-Eastern of Latin.

I´m calm?.. and if you gonna joke on the internet remember that we cant hear your voice, you have to be more obvious next time :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jesus H. Christ, the Loki/Dr Strange fan-fiction that's gonna come out of this deal! :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He trashed it? The one I read he wished it good luck because he and Johnny Lee Miller are homies

Maybe I'm buggin but I remember him dissing it jokingly because he's obviously doing a Sherlock show too, and his boy is doing the other show.

"Sherlock" shyts all over "Elementary" so it's a moot point anyway. :manny:

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe I'm buggin but I remember him dissing it jokingly because he's obviously doing a Sherlock show too, and his boy is doing the other show.

"Sherlock" shyts all over "Elementary" so it's a moot point anyway.

Fred.

Unlike most fanboys I like both. No need to pick sides. Two different shows doing two different things. I prefer Sherlock but I like elementary.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unlike most fanboys I like both. No need to pick sides. Two different shows doing two different things. I prefer Sherlock but I like elementary.

I like it just fine too but it's Transformers compared to Go-Bots IMO. :manny:

Fred.