Ben hur remake (starring Morgan freeman with dreads)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Isn't #DemThrones and Lord of the Rings part of this Sword and Sandal genre you speak of?
if you want to stretch it, i guess, but they are also "fantasy," which adds a lot. watching an elf shoot arrows at an orc while a dwarf slams another with an axe is better than 2 dudes in American Apparel sweatshirts and coiffed hair having a sword fight.

if you want to count GoT, that's better than Gladiator. it's the best ever, and I don't care if that's a ridiculous statement.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
if you want to stretch it, i guess, but they are also "fantasy," which adds a lot. watching an elf shoot arrows at an orc while a dwarf slams another with an axe is better than 2 dudes in American Apparel sweatshirts and coiffed hair having a sword fight.

if you want to count GoT, that's better than Gladiator. it's the best ever, and I don't care if that's a ridiculous statement.
well if you going to include 300 and Titans with Zeus and Minotaurs running around, you have to include LoR and Thones

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Isn't #DemThrones and Lord of the Rings part of this Sword and Sandal genre you speak of?
Apples and bowling balls....You dont see elves orcs, dragons, spells, white walkers in movies like Gladiator, Ben hur, spartacus, Kingdom of heaven (these movies are historical fiction) GOT, LOTR are fantasy

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Man I won't even be able to watch this, too many memories of watching the heston one with my father :mjcry: the chariot race and the naval battle had me so hyped as a kid, they'll propably fukk it up with cgi or some shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Why remake this in the first place?
This almost looks as bad as "Gods of egypt"
Of course everyone has a british accent. Man i would do a movie like this with a russian or a texas accent

The answer is simple breh. These movie studios have been trying to tap into The Game Of Thrones era for a minute. They're trying to :eat: off that fan base while the kitchen is busy.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The answer is simple breh. These movie studios have been trying to tap into The Game Of Thrones era for a minute. They're trying to :eat: off that fan base while the kitchen is busy.
i can see that with gods of egypt but ben hur is not fantasy. It's more historical fiction

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ramming speed and The Circus Maximus returns, even if they won't say ramming speed in the movie or call its Circus Maximus). Too bad The Circus Maximus isn't still around like the Collosseum